<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
It looks like it could be a 5 horse race to the finish in the drivers championship this season.

Indeed, slightly ruing the accidental DNF at Spa.. reckon I could have had another 10 points than I do.

Peugeot may struggle in the last half of the season - its straight-line speed is pretty poor.

A couple more good results at Brands and I should be able to sneak out of the Pre-Q zone.

Yup, looks good, although the way things are going Q may not be needed ever again!

---

If Bathurst needs replacing then I'm eyeing up Tokyo R246 potentially instead of Grand Valley.

If Bathurst needs replacing then I'm eyeing up Tokyo R246 potentially instead of Grand Valley.

We haven't been to Monza for a while. Didn't we have Tokyo R246 in the Integra's and Season 6?

Rolo
Indeed, slightly ruing the accidental DNF at Spa.. reckon I could have had another 10 points than I do.
The DNF's are horrible. I think that this is the worst issue with GT6 at the moment. The pit lag is horrible too, but that's only temporary.

I could have done better at Spa too, My spin lost me several places. Silvertsone was good though and considering my lap times I'm pleased with how Autumn Ring turned out too. I nearly didn't show for Autumn Ring, I was way off the pace in the Volvo and to be perfectly honest I was getting really frustrated at being so slow. I'm glad that I stuck it out though.

right this is shambles. yeah i really believed i had a chance at top 3 in the title, but no more.
screw it

Disconnections suck, huh?

We haven't been to Monza for a while. Didn't we have Tokyo R246 in the Integra's and Season 6?

Tokyo was the final round of Season 6 and that's the last time it's been seen. The last round we did at Monza was the second round of Season 6.

The thing with Monza is that the field will be soooo spread, whereas I think at Tokyo it may be more level.

Let's see what we can do with Bathurst... we'll need to decide before Thursday before people start preparing for it. Possibility of a lounge this week?

Current Top 10:

1 rolo912011 165
2 skengdigi 162
3 karsten_beoulve 151
4 Weezy_7 81
5 Strawman__Andy 73
6 gedi69 63
7 PleaseD1e 59
8 Street-King-07 56
9 Red_Leader 54
10 canyondrifter 51
Didn't think I'd done so many races in this series, especially since I think i've only managed to complete the full calendar during one season.

Has anyone ran any laps at Brands yet? I've only raced there a few times, so I'll have to work hard at this one.

I think ive done a 49 0 if correct or 50 0 , cant remember which
I'll have a crack at it tomorrow and see what I can do. I don't know whether or not this will be a Volvo friendly track. The FR's will probably fair well here, just got to be ultra careful not to lose the rear though I guess.

I'm loving the amount of laps that we've got for this one, I know that's because it's a short track, but I prefer having a lot of laps in a race.

Knowing you it's a 49.0 as I know I can get under a 50
I've managed a 49.9 at the end of a run. This isn't one of my better tracks either but I'm getting there. It's a lot of fun though and I think it'll be pretty even between the FFs and FRs

Totally agree with this. 👍

It looks like it could be a 5 horse race to the finish in the drivers championship this season.
Don't forget about Hurley. With the drop scores he's still in the hunt. And those Nissan boys have been improving the last couple of weeks too.

improving? i've been getting worse. most of the races i should have scored podiums but i've had issues. i start each race on top form, then its a disappointing day, but not this week. i'm not even in contention for the title. only 1 race per week i finish so i should have much more points. but i have to try and salvage something,

skeng your pb 49.7 and rolo a 49.6?

49.8 in my Peugeot, but 49.6 in the Ford and Nissan. The Nissan time is a bit deceptive though because of its heavy front end - makes it hard to turn, so usually higher 49s or even low 50s I was doing.

I think I've forgotten how to drive that BMW... not getting the speed out of it that I used to.

yeah the nissan is hard to turn, but we're working on it. hitting consistent 49.6/7 and i can put it low 49 with a few more tweaks.
looks like yet again i'm hitting competitive times, but i won't get my hopes up again.

I hope Turn 1 doesn't get too messy, there could be some bunching at the start and anyone on the outside will get gravelled instantly, pretty much.

Back