<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Horrible race for me sorry stig, was doing okay r2 till I dced... Hopefully next season might bring me luck of a clean season. Because S6 I pretty much lost drivers due to DCs and this season I just can't have fun due to luck not just dcs. -crys evertim-

I hate all the room changes, seems like every time we all have to leave and move to another room someone always losses out. This time it was me and @hurleyman24 by the looks of above. :mad:
@rolo912011 couldn't you have just re-joined the room everyone was already in?? Save everyone having to leave and risk loosing a couple.

Well I did eventually get in, it didnt start my race until everyone was halfway down the second straightaway... everything was fine connection-wise when brendon got dc'd

@rolo912011 couldn't you have just re-joined the room everyone was already in?? Save everyone having to leave and risk loosing a couple.

There's a lovely quirk of the game where if you're the host of a Friends Only lounge and you get disconnected, you can never ever find your own lounge again. Public lobbies are the alternative, but at the cost of terrible lag/annoying randomers.

It seems to cause issues for some and I can only apologise for that.

Well I did eventually get in, it didnt start my race until everyone was halfway down the second straightaway... everything was fine connection-wise when brendon got dc'd

i think our connections were at war, on my screen you was spinning then rocketing, sideways down straight, stopping for about 5s then doing like 300mph for 1s it was hilarious lol

Apologies @xflow1390 that move in r1 was ridiculous, possibly cost you a race win. I'd take a race ban just for that move.

And apologies @AudiMan2011 I got up beside you just before the right-hand kink on the back straight, tried to take an outside line but understeered onto the grass and it was game over. I slid for ages and it was just pure bad luck that I slammed into you so sorry about that, I should've just eased off and tucked in behind you.

i think our connections were at war, on my screen you was spinning then rocketing, sideways down straight, stopping for about 5s then doing like 300mph for 1s it was hilarious lol

Well impressed @hurleyman24 - your BMW can do 0-350mph in about 0.4 seconds judging by the replay. What were you saying about a lack of torque? :sly:

Your first lap is enough to give me epilepsy :scared:

A decent performance on a notoriously difficult track. Could've been better if I hadn't been punted off towards the end of R1.

Did the connection sort out after brendon got kicked or was it like that the whole race?

You didn't lag any more after brendon left but you didn't register on the scoring chart until you actually finished the race. I thought I'd have to ask where you'd finished (was 8th right?)

You didn't lag any more after brendon left but you didn't register on the scoring chart until you actually finished the race. I thought I'd have to ask where you'd finished (was 8th right?)
I think i was ahead of oldstig if that helps, it was either 7or 8 i think

from the start i knew mad was blowing me away. i knew i was terrible here, and 2 great performances from my team mate. well done man! this season i've been plagued by bad luck (stupid bloody internet!) but so far things look promising for the next few races and next season (update tomorrow) But great work mate, another trophy for a small team! and good racing everyone

Well PAR has got some news too, but sadly it isn't going to be exciting or interesting.

I'm afraid that Canyondrifter is unlikely to return to the BTCC series and therefore he has left Perfect Apex Racing. :( A combination of work, incidents and a lack of enthusiasm for GT6 has made him quit the season.

So Perfect Apex Racing have a seat open for a new driver. If anyone is interested in joining the team please PM me and I'll take you into consideration.

I don't want to rob a driver from the Chivas PAR team. I don't feel that this would be right considering that we're so far into the season and that I would have to choose between the two drivers.

Worse case scenario, I will finish this season as an independent.

if there is a problem between mine and hurleys connection, I will step out. He is higher in championship and has more luck with internet then me most of time, will see after next race.

Well PAR has got some news too, but sadly it isn't going to be exciting or interesting.

I'm afraid that Canyondrifter is unlikely to return to the BTCC series and therefore he has left Perfect Apex Racing. :( A combination of work, incidents and a lack of enthusiasm for GT6 has made him quit the season.

So Perfect Apex Racing have a seat open for a new driver. If anyone is interested in joining the team please PM me and I'll take you into consideration.

I don't want to rob a driver from the Chivas PAR team. I don't feel that this would be right considering that we're so far into the season and that I would have to choose between the two drivers.

Worse case scenario, I will finish this season as an independent.

I'll likely join the full PAR team in BTCC-8 and wrap up the Chivas unit to keep the squad at fighting strength. Until, our team will keep going as is, until the season is over.

if there is a problem between mine and hurleys connection, I will step out. He is higher in championship and has more luck with internet then me most of time, will see after next race.
Hopefully it won't come to that, but its very kind of you to offer to back out of the championship. 👍 I hope that next week is better for you and everyone. The new update is going live soon, so that may (or may not) improve things.

I wish the school wouldnt throttle the connections in the dorms. They have the ability to give us. 100 mb up and down connections. They throttle it back to 10 which is worse than my internet at home.

Hopefully it won't come to that, but its very kind of you to offer to back out of the championship. 👍 I hope that next week is better for you and everyone. The new update is going live soon, so that may (or may not) improve things.

I hope so too mate don't wanna let stig down, but if it comes to it, I will >.<

Haha thanks, mine was more a sigh of relief

Oh your on about the over take at the chase, I was holding back.
Trying to stay out of trouble, saw you coming in fast.
And hope your miss me and go off track but no, great little move that ended up right in front of me.

Can I ask how much of that move was luck?
Or was it your pure driving skill?

I'm guessing it was your pure driving skill.

Qrt gave me the little push in the first bend, guess things like that happen.
Second lap qrt lag and poor wilson!

Back