<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
You need to check each lap and see who is leading over the start finish line, don't forget that the pitstops affect it massively. At the end of the race pause the game and look at the live timing, on the right you'll see everyone's 'best lap'....work out who had the fastest. Don't rely on the info box on the bottom left, it displays a 'fastest lap' but it's usually wrong, check all the times.

I think that QRT and myself were the lap leaders.

So best lap PLSD1E 2:20.933
Leaders Qrt and that volvo PlSd1e.

Bet Ian was wishing rolo dc on the second race, I had my fingers crossed for it Ian :)

Bet Ian was wishing rolo dc on the second race, I had my fingers crossed for it Ian :)
I was sacrificing some goats to the gods but it didn't help. I thought that a few goats would be a small price to pay to get Rolo out of the way. :) IF I'd got through the traffic quicker I may have been able to put up a fight for the lead, but Rolo had it all under control.

Well done Rolo. 👍

Think he had it planned lead race 1 and dc.
Then see all the fast ones in the rear of the pack in race 2.
So he could make the lead without a war.

Yeah Rolo I'm watching you lol

Think he had it planned lead race 1 and dc.
Then see all the fast ones in the rear of the pack in race 2.
So he could make the lead without a war.

Yeah Rolo I'm watching you lol

^^Some might say that's a conspiracy theory.

I had a lap that was not too dissimilar to that. :lol: I'd rather make an overtake than see someone making a mistake, but if someone wants to give me the position on a plate.....yum yum. 👍

It wasn't too bad for me, but anything past about 4pm gave shocking shadows on the track. Give it a try, set the track time to about 5pm and do a lap.

Pit lag was quite bad, but that's partly because the track is very tight.

I was expecting it to be worse than it was. Probably a very good thing that we didn't race at night though.

Neljack's clearly going for the title this season! :D

I think the points are still tight at the top Rolo, not quite as tight as before but still impressive at this stage. Can you do a drop score scenario for us, we're far enough into the season I think?

Considering that I wasn't going to show for Bathurst I'm glad that I stuck it out. I've still got a slight headache now, but it was well worth the discomfort to grab some much needed points.

Considering the difficulty of Bathurst, I'm glad to get the results I did which should keep me in the top 10.

Back