<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Some more photo's of the action and a few especially for Hurley, he was flying around the track.

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_7.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_9.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_10.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_11.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_12.jpg

Attachments

• Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 8
Am gonna say thanks to the stewards of race one. Smith ruined my best chance in that race. I don't normally get grudges but at that I am mad. Mainly because it put me 13s down straight away and I pushed too hard for rest of the race... But yeah, hope when he comes back its a bit cleaner >.<
I'd like to apologize for that. I forgot to change my setup before we started & I realized it a little to late. I'm very sorry I ruined your race. I understand why I am being suspended for 1 week. I will come back & try to race a lot better.

I'd like to apologize for that. I forgot to change my setup before we started & I realized it a little to late. I'm very sorry I ruined your race. I understand why I am being suspended for 1 week. I will come back & try to race a lot better.
thanks and I will be okay, just frustrated as I had a lot of pace just couldn't show it due to race 2 as well. I accept the apology because unlike a lot of people you accepted what you did wrong a lot would just argue till someone gave up x). I hope you do return strong though :)

Well that's what a good setup is for. Just a shame I didn't have one for Bathurst.
to be honest since gt6 I haven't been anywhere, let alone consistency, most people here know me from GT5, where I found a setup which was just point and press throttle/break never understeer, never oversteer. If I am honest BTCC 6 didn't show my driving, it showed my setup. But come GT6 I can't find that magic spot, so I am having to drive the wheels off my car, which as my favorite thing is flat out on route X, am not the best at bends :P. Its why I am getting frustrated this season. (Can ask anyone from BTCC 6 if you don't believe I was actually good xD).

Looking at the pics I think that BMW needs some more weight adding to it and some bhp removing.
The Nissan don't fly like that and I not seem others cars able to do that.

I think it fair to let it be 1600kg and 105 bhp.

chase-smiley-face.gif
Hurley has a engine from a space ship in his don't worry about him

bet you'd love that BMW spec change ian m8 lol ;)
so close at top, could be anyone's. mads beating me well done m8 :) but lets aim to finish top 3 in team points.
and now with hurley on board, hope to help him achieve the independent title. get a trophy in the DPR trophy cabinet lol

My new tactic of staying out of trouble during the races is working fairly well since Autumn Ring. Best I could probably manage in driver's points would be 7th, though I'll need to pull my finger out if Chivas-PAR is to go for the Team's title

1:31.0 is best at motegi so far, any comparisons?

Edit:and I finally found by feet with break setups also, was against stig and was breaking 25m later most corners

Rolo usually tries all the cars at each track so he'll be the guy to ask.

Braking is very different in GT6, the weight shift is much more prominent and not only the brake balance, but the way that you use the brakes can make a difference.

I still haven't got my head around the suspension settings. I'm just going by what feels fast and gives me the best result.

bet you'd love that BMW spec change ian m8 lol ;)
so close at top, could be anyone's. mads beating me well done m8 :) but lets aim to finish top 3 in team points.
and now with hurley on board, hope to help him achieve the independent title. get a trophy in the DPR trophy cabinet lol

Will do my best m8 but I got to watch myself with my Pens.
Motegi got a lot of full on braking areas, be easy to make a mistake and find myself up the inside of Ian and pushing him off track :mischievous:

Pls make payments to DPR Skeng :lol:

Times for Motegi anyone? Preferably anyone driving a Swedish car?:sly:
I'm sure that someone else driving a Volvo will answer this sooner or later. 👍 :sly:

MadBean - You cheeky monkey. I thought that we had a contract? Or are you going to take us both out, double your income and win the championship?

After 1 week of break, I will be back on track of BTCC.

This time, I'm going to use my own team "Harsk World Racing Team". But I'm using the same car too!

PSN: You know my psn, rolo: HarskGaming96

Back