<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
When it comes to team-mates battling in race, I flash my lights if they want to let me by, they move over, if not then we got a good fight :) Works both ways!

When it comes to team-mates battling in race, I flash my lights if they want to let me by, they move over, if not then we got a good fight :) Works both ways!

Last time I attempted team moves with skeng I ended up losing him the race and I ended up in the wall :sly:

Team work not always advised :dopey:

PS @SkengD congratulations on hitting the 100th BTCC podium of your career. 49 wins as well!

Last time I attempted team moves with skeng I ended up losing him the race and I ended up in the wall :sly:

PS @SkengD congratulations on hitting the 100th BTCC podium of your career. 49 wins as well!
Now that's the kind of team work I like to see. :) 👍

that's what I mean, its optional, the light flash is just to let him/her know I am there, and they choice wether to let me by or not, makes no difference to me because if I was a lot quicker I would just sail by

Quade and I havee been doing a great team job in the current BTCC series (tue and thur) , I didn't know what to expect with Team Murica at first especially with the BMW's (i usually drive a ff) but it has been great .

Quade and I havee been doing a great team job in the current BTCC series (tue and thur) , I didn't know what to expect with Team Murica at first especially with the BMW's (i usually drive a ff) but it has been great .
You're a good pairing mate, a bit too good for my liking. 👍 The results speak for themselves really.

You're a good pairing mate, a bit too good for my liking. 👍 The results speak for themselves really.

I think skeng is a pure breed independent, fast no matter what. Me I like someone who can match me or be close all the time, this is why I like pairing with stig :P

Yeah once I stopped punting Skeng off during the pit lag things have been going quite well. My pace in the BMW so far honestly comes down to Skeng's tuning ability as I'm pretty useless on that front. My own setups would have me well towards the back.

you should say that to mad mate loool ;)

im a bit hesitant to check the thread. i dont want someone to post anything about the F1 as i cant watch it live. so im going for tonight. neljack made me cry yesterday when i found out seb went out so im off, see you tomorrow guys lol

its definitely going to be mercs who win it this year, but i reckon nico will. lewis is faster and will win more but hes an aggressive driver and his car wont last, but nico is more consistent

Back