<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
I think the Inet connection is blocked from 5 to 7 UK time but then it's too late for me to do the qualifying or the first race sadly...
He's not even at home so I can't ask him to unblock me, aah I hate it!! :grumpy:
Normally I have 2 hours online Inet connection but yeah it's blocked between 5 to 7 pm. :ouch:

I think the Inet connection is blocked from 5 to 7 UK time but then it's too late for me to do the qualifying or the first race sadly...
He's not even at home so I can't ask him to unblock me, aah I hate it!! :grumpy:
Normally I have 2 hours online Inet connection but yeah it's blocked between 5 to 7 pm. :ouch:

If it's blocked until 7 you should be alright, it's only 6.34pm here right now. You might have time to get online before we start?

Makes me feel... Too slow! :lol:
Think I might need some more...

Jeremy%20Power%20Clarkson_thumb%5B8%5D.jpg

2 hours of Inet finished, can't race the third race sorry guys...
I'll see if I make some pics, if you want some tell me it. ;)

There aren't 3 races this season! :P
All I can say is I'm really sorry. Lag was bad as hell for the first few laps - and then it became almost 0 for Laps 3, 4 and most of 5. I caught up with Skeng and Glenn with their battle and a lag between mine and Skeng's BMW caused a clash - which I think has probably ruined Skeng's Championship. I've retired from the race due to the fact that it's not fair to continue.

Skeng, I'll send you a PM 👍

No trouble at all Sig :cheers:

Guys, if you could hold on massively inundating me with Season 8 stuff until I've had the opportunity to steward and clear up the remaining Season 7 business, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you all for your patience tonight, apologies for the chaos in between races, it seems Scania leaving and rejoining was like kryptonite.

No trouble at all Sig :cheers:

Guys, if you could hold on massively inundating me with Season 8 stuff until I've had the opportunity to steward and clear up the remaining Season 7 business, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you all for your patience tonight, apologies for the chaos in between races, it seems Scania leaving and rejoining was like kryptonite.
I would like to apologize to all behind me at start, as flow was not moving on my screen till after I turned to avoid, it was not an intentional block.

I said returning to BTCC was a bad idea... But you still offered that cookie - and temptation got the better of me! :P
Still, it's seriously the worst thing I've ever done in a GTP Event - taking out the bloody Championship Contender - was wanting to witness a Soper vs. Cleland battle! :P

I said returning to BTCC was a bad idea... But you still offered that cookie - and temptation got the better of me! :P
Still, it's seriously the worst thing I've ever done in a GTP Event - taking out the bloody Championship Contender - was wanting to witness a Soper vs. Cleland battle! :P
I think best thing to do is stop mentioning it and let skeng forget it happened, will just annoy if youkeep mentioning.

I've only gone and forgotten to save the Race 2 replay... so much to do and I clearly overlooked doing it. Bugger.

Well, I'm gonna need all the extra points info off of someone, that would be great.

Back