<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Hey everyone, I would like to join the series starting from the next round, and I would like to race using the Peugeot (only car I've tried so far) :)

Sure, welcome back mate, it's been a long while!

I think you may need to re-add me on PSN.

---

So, Red Bull Ring is a go then, judging by the lack of objection really. I won't put it last, I'll just slot it somewhere random.

Before I forget. I'd just like to say that I may not be able to make the races on the 24th of July. That will be my 21st birthday, and I don't know what is planned for that day.

High 41's for me.

Haven't been able to get anywhere near my l previous lap times since the 1.09 update. Probably gonna have to retune the car; don't know if i'll have the time to do it before this Thursdays race though.

What sort of times are you guys picking up at Indy Road Course?

I was getting Low 1.45s(before patch), but now I can't get below 1.46.7(after patch). Same setup, both tested online. So this Indy Road Course race will be fun if I can even get passed pre-qualifying(if enough people show).

I'm not sure whether or not I'll be there tomorrow as it's my birthday and I don't know whether or not to expect any visitors. I'm trying my best to put people off coming over so that I can race in peace.

I haven't done any more testing around Indy, I simply haven't had the time. Real life is getting in the way, my dad is going for an operation tomorrow, our pet rabbit is ill (partially disabled now) and work is still manic, which is great for the wallet but I could do with a break.

My aim is to get online tomorrow nice and early. I'll hit Indy as hard as I can and try to find some consistency before the start of the race. I'm not sure what the car setup is like now (thanks to the update), I might have a quick look at changing things but I doubt that I'll have much time to do any serious tuning.

Looking forward to the racing as always.... Indy can give some great battles so it should be entertaining. 👍

NO RACE NEXT WEEK - ENGLAND GAME KICKS OFF 8PM UK.

Round 2 will be on 26th June (unless World Cup affects again).
Locked-in for Round 2: @Ian_83 @rolo912011 @canyondrifter @wiseguy007 @SkengD @DirtyNurbKing58 @iFuriousRacer @AudiMan2011 @Siggers @CptMadBean

Pre-Qualifying for Round 2: @kk20 @Malcolm Tucker @gtp_Tenderly @SmileyWRX @mrbrendon999 @Scaniabebe @samurai8juice @hurleyman24 @TayTheDay @Harsk100 @Furinkazen @xStretch- @Toshost @Tertiusfire @neljack @V8-Johnboy

Drivers on AWOL Warnings: Furinkazen, StretchY-, Toshost - miss the next round and you will be removed from the list.

Any changes to pre-qualifying or the lineup?

Street is out tomorrow so there's one extra qualifying space (7 available now). The two newbies/returnees, @Infernothefox and @Speedster7 will also need to pre-qualify.

Furi has already left the series so only StretchY- and Toshost are on AWOL warnings.

tomorrow im off to the other side of the country to pick up car. tonight i have to get the van and trailer, so not sure if i'm able to race. @rolo912011 can you give my locked in spot to someone else and if it turns out im able to race i'll happily go through the Pre-Q, makes things easier.
not sure Ian, don't think so mate

Thanks Rolo. 👍

Got a feeling that we'll be low on numbers tonight. :( Rolo, can you tag everyone? I'd do it but I can't on my phones browser.

I'm online, room is open if anyone wants to join.

Shame I can't be there either, especially since I'm going to see a football match at 7:30pm.

Back