<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
you only overtake me when i kindly let you through. unlike most of today's youths i respect my elders loool
but for that, give him hell guys ;)

No can do guys, internet is still playing up and I haven't got time to get the wheel and everything setup as well as do a quick change to my gear ratios before Pre-Qualifying.. I'm sorry guys...

Sorry I got a dc because I had no Inet connection time left, the issue with Rolo's dc after the first race took too much time for me... :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Also the Ford needs more power it can't be possible that I get overtaken by everybody in 2-3 laps on the high speed sections! :ouch: :irked:

Great battles tonight - Rolo, Glenn, Hurls and cpt annoyed at my DC and the Alfa but hey. :P still the fastest alfa so I guess its gravy.

Great battles tonight - Rolo, Glenn, Hurls and cpt annoyed at my DC and the Alfa but hey. :P still the fastest alfa so I guess its gravy.

Yeah was looking a good race, then you almost gave me a heart attack.
Your car braked early and I thought OMG, then you just disappeared.

I had a quick look at the replays and there was some good racing going on. 👍 It's a shame that the numbers were low though, hopefully next week will see a better turn out.

Results from Indy Road Course:

Race 1:

1. PleaseD1e
2. skengdigi
3. CptMadBean
4. rolo912011
5. blabla_
6. glenn_cullen
7. Sig1611
8. samurai8juicebox
NC. smith1001
DNQ. Infernothefox

Pole: PleaseD1e
Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:40.216
Lap Leaders: PleaseD1e, skengdigi, CptMadBean

Race 2:

1. skengdigi
2. PleaseD1e
3. rolo912011
4. hurleyman24
5. mrbrendon999
6. Sig1611
7. CptMadBean
8. glenn_cullen
9. samurai8juicebox​
DNF. blabla_
DNF. smith1001​

Fastest Lap: PleaseD1e - 1:40.476
Lap Leaders: hurleyman24, mrbrendon999, PleaseD1e, skengdigi

Race 3:

1. PleaseD1e
2. skengdigi
3. hurleyman24
4. Sig1611
5. rolo912011
6. CptMadBean
7. glenn_cullen
8. samurai8juicebox​
DNF. mrbrendon999​

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:40.417
Lap Leaders: PleaseD1e, skengdigi

----

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal penalties.

Points up shortly. 👍​

Back