<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

S8DRIVERS050714_zps78909ba3.png

Teams' Points:

S8TEAMS050714_zps29e25a81.png

Manufacturers' Points:

S8MANUFACTURERS050714_zps2d337100.png

Independents' Points:

S8INDEPENDENTS050714_zpsb2734f99.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Apricot Hill (10/07/14)
Laps: 14

Pit Window: 6 - 10

---------

Results:

1. Laguna Seca - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...seca-1-space-open.306584/page-48#post-9771157
  2. Indy Road Course - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ill-2-spaces-open.306584/page-57#post-9844475

---------​

Locked-In This Week: @Ian_83 @SkengD @rolo912011 @CptMadBean @Siggers @iFuriousRacer @Malcolm Tucker @canyondrifter @wiseguy007 @AudiMan2011

Pre-Qualifiers This Week: @DirtyNurbKing58 @hurleyman24 @kk20 @samurai8juice @mrbrendon999 @gtp_Tenderly @Scaniabebe @swiftsmith @Infernothefox @Harsk100 @Tertiusfire @neljack @V8-Johnboy @Speedster7 @xflow1390 @1996mikey2412

----

Stretch and Toshost have been removed from the series for breaching the AWOL rule. They can re-join, but will sit at the back of the queue.

@Harsk100 your space in the series will be reviewed after Round 4. If you still don't have a PS3 by July 17th then I'll remove you from the series. Again, you are welcome to rejoin as and when you get it.

-----

Indeed jb, oops!

Last edited:
@Harsk100 your space in the series will be reviewed after Round 4. If you still don't have a PS3 by July 17th then I'll remove you from the series. Again, you are welcome to rejoin as and when you get it.
Sorry Rolo, but my PS3 is sick, so that's why I haven't participated on your series!

Yes I know, I did mention it. You've got two weeks to get a new one before I free up your car for someone else (as the Renault is fully booked up).
OK. But anyway, I don't know if I will make it because I don't have enough money for it...

Hey Rolo sorry I have not been able to attend, been in Sweden :). I may be able to make one of last two depending. But I haven't had time to even buy the car yet -.-. I am off for another two weeks to Finland so yeah. @rolo912011

P.S. @mrbrendon999 can you earn me some credits for car?

Rolo - You've got your team name wrong. ;) Look at the manufacturers points table...... Midnight Purple Racing. :sly:

I can't remember what times we were doing around Apricot Hill, but I'll probably come online on Monday and do a few laps to see where I'm at.

Rolo - You've got your team name wrong. ;) Look at the manufacturers points table...... Midnight Purple Racing. :sly:

I can't remember what times we were doing around Apricot Hill, but I'll probably come online on Monday and do a few laps to see where I'm at.

Oh yeah, will fix.

1:28/1:29 from memory.

I havent raced online since the update. Has the pit lag, cars slowing when passing each other in the pits been sorted or is it still happening?
Also is the tyre bug still there?

I havent raced online since the update. Has the pit lag, cars slowing when passing each other in the pits been sorted or is it still happening?
Also is the tyre bug still there?
The tyre bug was fixed a long time ago. The pit lane lag and problems of being held up in the pits are still there.

I'm not gonna be able to make this weeks race guys. Also definitely can't make race on 14th August; and as it stands one of either 17th/24th July.

Probably no point in me being down full time anymore. Can you put me as a reserve Rolo; will try and make the other races if theres any spaces going at the time.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be able to make this weeks race guys. Also definitely can't make race on 14th August; and as it stands one of either 17th/24th July.

Probably no point in me being down full time anymore. Can you put me as a reserve Rolo; will try and make the other races if theres any spaces going at the time.

You can or you can't do this week?

Good spot. I can't make it this week. Post updated
That's a shame Weezy, I've been looking forward to having a dual with you. Kudos for telling Rolo that you can't make it though. 👍

Apricot Hill should be good fun, I've not had a serious race around there yet.

Back