<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Now that is too young. Far too young.
It's pretty scary actually, but he must be more trustworthy than kobayashi, perez or Maldonado :D

Money, that's what it comes down to. But I thought you had to be 18. You had to have a super liscence in f1, but you had to be 18 to get it, there was something about that Russian guy (not kyvat, can't remember his name) he couldn't race due to it.:confused:

Probably just me :indiff:

It's pretty scary actually, but he must be more trustworthy than kobayashi, perez or Maldonado :D

Money, that's what it comes down to. But I thought you had to be 18. You had to have a super liscence in f1, but you had to be 18 to get it, there was something about that Russian guy (not kyvat, can't remember his name) he couldn't race due to it.:confused:

Probably just me :indiff:
Sergey Sirotkin, he turned 18 3 days after the Australian GP or something like that

He wasn't 18 yet
my point exactly, he wasn't 18 so he couldn't race in F1 (as he didn't have a super licence) but max verstappen isn't 18, so can't have a super licence yet is racing....

I'm confused, but if i'm missing something, send me a message and try explain it to me :lol:

my point exactly, he wasn't 18 so he couldn't race in F1 (as he didn't have a super licence) but max verstappen isn't 18, so can't have a super licence yet is racing....

I'm confused, but if i'm missing something, send me a message and try explain it to me :lol:
Max Verstappen is in F1?

@rolo912011 is determined to do well at Silverstone next week, rumour has it that he's confident of getting pole.
JCR_SAH_160114A30Crash.jpg

The practice is going well. :lol:

#poleFTW

Last edited:
I'd like to see Matterhorn on the calendar, its a fantastic and technical track, and only few cars could dominate, like the Renault's (although they're not returning) may not be very good there while the Peugeot might win, it opens up the championship a little bit in my opinion

I'd like to see Matterhorn on the calendar, its a fantastic and technical track, and only few cars could dominate, like the Renault's (although they're not returning) may not be very good there while the Peugeot might win, it opens up the championship a little bit in my opinion

I'd like to see any track next season that Skeng and Ian don't dominate at(like RBR and Brands).

I'd like to see any track next season that Skeng and Ian don't dominate at(like RBR and Brands).

Dont forget canyon doesnt he have multiple wins as well this season

Whats the record for most wins in a btcc season Rolo ?

If its not too much trouble to find

Just a heads up: From next week, I won't be on as often as I'm going on a work experience placement at my local Vauxhall dealer for a few weeks. I will still make the races, but I won't be on as often for practice.

ROLOOOOOO??? :banghead:

I was on GT6 watching through some replays (as you do) and then there was a sudden power cut. Since there was no electric I thought that I'd go out for a while and you'll never guess what I found...... Someone had crashed into an electric pole and smashed it into 3 bits.

There were no cars to be seen, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that Rolo was going for pole again. :(

I was on GT6 watching through some replays (as you do) and then there was a sudden power cut. Since there was no electric I thought that I'd go out for a while and you'll never guess what I found...... Someone had crashed into an electric pole and smashed it into 3 bits.

There were no cars to be seen, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that Rolo was going for pole again. :(

Ironic isn't it? I think someone wanted pole too much.

@rolo912011 is determined to do well at Silverstone next week, rumour has it that he's confident of getting pole.
JCR_SAH_160114A30Crash.jpg

The practice is going well. :lol:

#poleFTW

Thanks for finding a visual representation of my season....... ;)

Whats the record for most wins in a btcc season Rolo ?

If its not too much trouble to find

Yourself, 12 wins in the One-Make Tuesday series - out of 27 races. 👍

It's a new tactic of mine. I need to try whatever I can to overcome the Pug's post-update deficiencies :sly:

----

hurley has had to quit the series.

shame about hurley , I have been racing with him since i started this whole online gt thing.

I will try to beat that record of 12 wins then , 6 races to go

Wow 3 wins on two tracks... Lol my first win you weren't racing but as soon as you joined for race 2 and 3 you won...

missing that race probably cost me the season

Back