<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
The stig doesn't age like humans, I stay at the age I like despite the passing of time, Last time I chose to stick to 19 when I got there, (19 doesn't come back again you know) and I'm still there, lost count of how many years I've been 19, ... mind you it only took me a week to get from 5-17 ;) couldn't wait to drive a car any longer

anyways, I did a 1.10.977 just after @1996mikey2412 & @canyondrifter left, I don't remember how but it feels good to be on pace for once, since HSR in BTCC-5 :D

The stig doesn't age like humans, I stay at the age I like despite the passing of time, Last time I chose to stick to 19 when I got there, (19 doesn't come back again you know) and I'm still there, lost count of how many years I've been 19, ... mind you it only took me a week to get from 5-17 ;) couldn't wait to drive a car any longer

anyways, I did a 1.10.977 just after @1996mikey2412 & @canyondrifter left, I don't remember how but it feels good to be on pace for once, since HSR in BTCC-5 :D

i can smell a coming together ;)

28th September! so i'm not the youngest. :gtpflag:

Heh, mine's 29th September.

Edit: I won't be able to make races in BTCC 9. I'll have to reserve. Just in case I happen to get a holiday and there's a race that day.

Edit The Edit: I actually won't be able to make anything in September, October, or November, or December or January. :(:indiff:

Last edited:
young.versus.old_joke.jpg

Who will win?

Well saying that the kid has 4 wheels, he is less likely to fall over - and because he has less weight, will be faster in the corners. The old guy will just get to Turn 1 and fall over... Or run the kid over...

Logic was applied to this answer.
I like the logic.

Look at the means of propulsion though, the youngster is pedalling but the old guy isn't and with 3 wheels he has less rolling resistance.

I like the logic.

Look at the means of propulsion though, the youngster is pedalling but the old guy isn't and with 3 wheels he has less rolling resistance.

Yes, but because it's more top heavy - he stands a higher chance of falling on his face.

Yes, but because it's more top heavy - he stands a higher chance of falling on his face.
the old bloke has got alot of weight too but I think the old guy will knows his racing line better, if he's into motorsports that is... he will do better than the inexperienced kid

^^ Wise words indeed.

True Blue spotted yesterday driving to Silverstone for a practice session.......
08boyracer425x282.jpg

Sadly he had a minor mishap, some old guy distracted him with a sweet and then this happened...
Fed-up-neighbours-put-the-brakes-on-a-boy-racer-after-months-of-being-driven-barking-by-his-antics--by-hoisting-his.jpg

Police are looking for this individual spotted speeding away from the scene, do you know him or his whereabouts? Do not approach this man, he is armed with a walking stick and presumed to be incontinent.....
a27main_742985a.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Wise words indeed.

True Blue spotted yesterday driving to Silverstone for a practice session.......
08boyracer425x282.jpg

Sadly he had a minor mishap, some old guy distracted him with a sweet and then this happened...
Fed-up-neighbours-put-the-brakes-on-a-boy-racer-after-months-of-being-driven-barking-by-his-antics--by-hoisting-his.jpg

Police are looking for this individual spotted speeding away from the scene, do you know him or his whereabouts? Do not approach this man, he is armed with a walking stick and presumed to be incontinent.....
a27main_742985a.jpg

But the, but the kid's wheel's on the left. Is this..is this all a lie?

^^ Wise words indeed.

08boyracer425x282.jpg

a27main_742985a.jpg

I had a proper giggle at this XD

Back