<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
I did a 10.6 today with a full tank and wear on, but averaging 11.1s

like skeng said, when you feel you've lost a tenth or 2, you have most likely lost near half a second, the track is all about precision and being at the right place at the right time to get in the 10s, little things really make a difference here

but I think the section where you loose or gain most time is in the last 3 corners,
not going on the throttle early enough and you loose speed, going on it too early and you run wide or loose traction, timing I found here was very critical

I'm getting a PSN sign-in error, but all things with my connection are fine. This could be interesting..

"A connection to the server could not be established. (ID = 2:6399)"

One thing I will make clear is that there will be no more delays to this season... far too many of those already. If something can't be arranged for this evening then this week's race is postponed until next week and GP/D is cancelled.

However, I trust someone will be able to host and that racing can go ahead today as normal, just without me in the field :)

Don't need port numbers. There should be a dmz section in the router settings somewhere.

Yup, found a place to create a DMZ host. Added the PSN IP that I created and it still doesn't work.

The connection tests tell me all is well even after I DMZ'ed, but GT6 still won't connect me to its servers.

Call your ISP then. Looks as though they have problems.

Try moving the PS3 a little too, it won't help the wifi signal if it's under a tv.

Back