BTCC-9: Please see Post #305...Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 316 comments
Do you allow suspension and diff. tuning?

Car TBA
My number is 99.
Colour is pasteltone with yellow wheels.
Independent.

Is there room left in the mito cup?

Hi megg. Happy new year. 👍

Yep, usually full tuning is allowed. Although this needs to be confirmed by the host.

The Mito cup hasn't been confirmed yet, to be quite honest it looks like the series is still very much work in progress. Scaniabebe is a new host for the BTCC and we're kinda waiting for him to get things sorted. Hopefully some proper testing can take place soon.

Sign me up as a reserve if possible Scanny, but I don't know how I could participate because, my GT refuses to download an update (one of the optional ones) it just crashes every time no matter what so :L

Sign me up as a reserve if possible Scanny, but I don't know how I could participate because, my GT refuses to download an update (one of the optional ones) it just crashes every time no matter what so :L
Try deleting all the updates from yor PS3 (not your save game data) and try it again. It'll take forever to download them all though.

Try deleting all the updates from yor PS3 (not your save game data) and try it again. It'll take forever to download them all though.
Yeah I did try that sadly, its just annoying as heck... gonna wait till the hacking stopped then try.

No worries mate, I'll note you down 👍

Tried cleaning the disc? I remember @DK had this for one of the updates around May and couldn't download it. I told him to clean the disc (but he missed the post so didn't do it IIRC). I told him again a few weeks later and it worked.

Tried cleaning the disc? I remember @DK had this for one of the updates around May and couldn't download it. I told him to clean the disc (but he missed the post so didn't do it IIRC). I told him again a few weeks later and it worked.
I will give it a go thanks buddy :)

No worries mate, I'll note you down 👍
Thanks bro :) and if I get to race its defo in a civic xD

Any of you heading over to PCars and PS4?:drool:

I have a PS4 but I'm not getting pCARS if Logitech owners are getting screwed out of wheel support. I'll stick to arcade racers like The Crew and DC on my DS4.

I have a PS4 but I'm not getting pCARS if Logitech owners are getting screwed out of wheel support. I'll stick to arcade racers like The Crew and DC on my DS4.
Granted the wheel thing is a mighty kick in the nuts.:indiff: I sold my DFGT a while back don't see the situation changing sadly.:nervous:

I will be getting Pcars, me also a little a little upset on the G27 wheel :(

We could always just race meet at 18:00 to 22:00 on a Thursday, just do some 450pp races with SH tyres?

Not sure if we can allow Ian or Skeng to use RS 2002 or the RX500 lol

I could be up for this if numbers are good, depending

Well I'll get the PS3 on for that time or a little before.
Good news about GTA is if you get it for PS4 it's keeps your online account info from PS3.
Well did that on my girls XBox so guessing the same for PS users.

Downside is it not working on my girls Xbox one at all, it did but then it stopped.
She used her money to buy the game again samething!
She tells me Xbox one users and PS4 all have the same problem and there working to fix it.

I remember the days game used to come out and work, bring back the good old PS1 or PS2

Right, I'm hoping to get things up and running this weekend and relaunch testing... Things have been rather busy on my part - and I haven't had a chance to hardly even sit down with a Beer this last week or two! :(

Well me running out of Thursdays soon, as I roll 4 on 4 off at work.
So the 29th my last Thursday I can make, then it a 4 weeks missing.

My thoughts are as we wait and wait, it maybe a good Idea to test our bumpers in some just online fun.
Me not saying I feel bored in reading nothing happening, just losing inertest fast....

I miss our battles my friend
I miss them too. We were really fighting hard for a while. I don't mind admitting that you were my main rival. :lol: We had some awesome races together and I still can't recall a single noteable accident between us, a few rubs here and there, but other than that it was just a crazy fight. :lol:

I miss them too. We were really fighting hard for a while. I don't mind admitting that you were my main rival. :lol: We had some awesome races together and I still can't recall a single noteable accident between us, a few rubs here and there, but other than that it was just a crazy fight. :lol:

Just get your butt in my room BTCC 450pp fun night, room ID 1472-4711-0167-3385-0300.

I think you and Canyon took it a bit personal but I am just a fierce competitor and to be honest it wouldn't of been as fun as it was if you guys were not like that .

I wouldnt change a thing .

Latest Posts

Back