BTCC-9: Please see Post #305...Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 316 comments
In regards to the flat floor differences I will happily test it tonight on and off with the Civic for ya Scania.

Good stuff đź‘Ť I found the cornering/straight line speed differences too high so I think they'll be more even without them installed. If a certain car is 15-20mph slower in a straight line you can imagine how much faster it is in the corners to get the same lap time! Oddly when I removed the flat floors lap times were slower in the BMW by 0.5-1.0 secs but faster in the Civic by the same amount lol

ets2_00092_zps360cc18d.jpg

Yes, I know... This is not a Truck Forum... But it'll be an image to promote @Furinkazen's FAP Volvo Team in ToCA ;)

I would like to take the time to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I really look forward to seeing you guys on the track for BTCC-9! Until then, drive safely!

:cheers:

ets2_00092_zps360cc18d.jpg

Yes, I know... This is not a Truck Forum... But it'll be an image to promote @Furinkazen's FAP Volvo Team in ToCA ;)

I would like to take the time to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I really look forward to seeing you guys on the track for BTCC-9! Until then, drive safely!

:cheers:

Merry Christmas Jason, shame we are not Volvo anymore :P

Untitled-2_zpsbbd1f43f.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30602609

Following on from the recent events of the last 24 hours, Sony are still working hard to fix the problems with PlayStation Network after the recent 'Hacking' Attempt. I was hoping to run some test sessions within the next 7 days - but now this has occurred, any tests within a week after the problems have been fixed shall be postponed due to the chances that the servers may not be running as reliably as they would normally.

Thank-You for your patience guys, I hope to see you guys out on the track! :cheers:

Why are you just giving up on a whole week of potential testing on the strength of that?

As it gives Sony time to fix any issues that may arise after a large scale problem. This allows for testing to be as stable as possible without users disconnecting all the time due to small problems with PlayStation Network...

Why don't the hackers just 🤬 off and stop ruining things for others?

Sony are idiots (and so am I), when I got my PS4 I was forced to pay for Playstation Plus, I also had no other option than to use my debit card details (couldn't use a pre-paid psn card). Now they've been hacked 'again' and my bank details may have been compromised........Merry Christmas. đź‘Ť

I feel sorry for anyone that has a PS4 or Xbox One for Christmas this year, what a shambles.

Sony are idiots (and so am I), when I got my PS4 I was forced to pay for Playstation Plus, I also had no other option than to use my debit card details (couldn't use a pre-paid psn card). Now they've been hacked 'again' and my bank details may have been compromised........Merry Christmas. đź‘Ť

I feel sorry for anyone that has a PS4 or Xbox One for Christmas this year, what a shambles.
Have you read those lizard lot's twitter page says it all really.:rolleyes:

I had a glance of it, but did anyone see the BBC news channel this morning? (yes, I watch the news, so what :P )

Thought they said on the news it was a mail bomb that closed down the psn and Xbox servers.
Only place I've heard about it being another account problem on here.
Anyway seems up and down, well on and off.

Nope, I haven't looked yet. Have you got a link? I'm using my mobile at the moment, so browsing the net isn't all that easy or quick. Never buy a Blackberry for its internet browser.

Thought they said on the news it was a mail bomb that closed down the psn and Xbox servers.
Only place I've heard about it being another account problem on here.
Anyway seems up and down, well on and off.
They had one of the guys part of the 'lizard squad' on the phone in the studio. The newsman was giving him some right crap but the guy started saying it doesn't matter, people should be spending time with their families, not gaming

Nope, I haven't looked yet. Have you got a link? I'm using my mobile at the moment, so browsing the net isn't all that easy or quick. Never buy a Blackberry for its internet browser.
here you go mate :)

^^Link won't work, probably due to a swear word in the link and the forum is censoring it? I'll try and find it mate. :)

It wasn't hacked, your information shouldn't be compromised. The media is just spreading false info again. It was DDoS'd, which really is just an attack.

Back