BTCC-9: Please see Post #305...Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 316 comments
I have multiple points I would like to raise...

1) Your PS3 is broken.
2) Your Internet is appauling... Even worse than mine and @rolo912011's put together...
3) After racing with you back in the Super Touring Car Championship - your driving was far from good. And saying that these cars are more powerful - I think not...
OK, Whatever. :grumpy:

@Scaniabebe Might run the odd few rounds Jason, stick me down as a reserve in a Bimmer :)

#43 [strike]O'ramaspeed[/strike] you know the drill :lol:

Make that #43Armarda with Lancer :D

I'll not you guys down 👍
O'ramaspeed it is then? :P
Might give this a shot, also in a #43 BMW ;) Would also be a reserve.

I'm sorry, your Teammate took #43... You want Race Number #44? ;)

Stick me down as a reserve. May race. Car I'll decide if I do decide to turn up. #1, of course ;)

Noted down ;)

Last edited:
I have multiple points I would like to raise...

1) Your PS3 is broken.
2) Your Internet is appauling... Even worse than mine and @rolo912011's put together...
3) After racing with you back in the Super Touring Car Championship - your driving was far from good. And saying that these cars are more powerful - I think not...

OK, Whatever. :grumpy:

You should at least give him a (second) chance, even if its just in a practice session or something.
Innocent until proven guilty. On track practice with other drivers is the only way he will learn to improve.

You should at least give him a (second) chance, even if its just in a practice session or something.
Innocent until proven guilty. On track practice with other drivers is the only way he will learn to improve.

Considering he got a racing series cease and desist in effect off of moderators, I think the answer is no.

Once he gets the PS3 sorted he'll be fine.

A working PS3 would be a step in the right direction.

He then just needs to improve his internet connection and learn to race with others. His debut drive in the BTCC was rather eventful.

A working PS3 would be a step in the right direction.

He then just needs to improve his internet connection and learn to race with others. His debut drive in the BTCC was rather eventful.
I remember his debut in STCC eventful is being very polite. Can laugh about it now though Harsk.:crazy::lol:

In regards to the flat floor differences I will happily test it tonight on and off with the Civic for ya Scania.

@Scaniabebe I was thinking you should cap car choices? Over half of the field is in a BMW :/
Yep. 👍

I'm guessing that the BMW is the best car at the moment, given the current specs. I'm sure that'll change though before the season starts. Loads more testing required really.

Yep. 👍

I'm guessing that the BMW is the best car at the moment, given the current specs. I'm sure that'll change though before the season starts. Loads more testing required really.
I have no idea how quick/slow any of the cars are, I just prefer a RWD

Back