<- BTCC -> One-Make Series - skengdigi wins his 5th BTCC title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 504 comments
Depends what people want to be honest. I'm fairly easy. Just Golfs or a bit of everything, I don't mind.
Please sign me up as "Independent Team". My team (Harsk World Racing Team) doesn't have members yet (although I run for this team)

Golf's pretty good fun for a milk float ran some fun races with @buck1 before her connection blew up............twice:rolleyes: Weak draft will make for more interesting races too imo.👍

Ok this is what I've done, I bought the Elise and Evo. This gives me one of each type FF/RWD/AWD and they were both fairly inexpensive. Think we could all agree on these 3?

Ok this is what I've done, I bought the Elise and Evo. This gives me one of each type FF/RWD/AWD and they were both fairly inexpensive. Think we could all agree on these 3?

Elise I'd definitely recommend testing.

Sounds like a sound theory. Evo would be the other choice then 👍

Was just making a joke :lol:
@Harsk100 i shall try and keep this short (unlike your current race workload) there's not much I can do as to the ridiculous amount of race events your signing up too. But sadly for you as regard's this event i can, taking into account various frankly disturbing feedback gathered around the GTP site we are going to have to ask you to focus your time being the best you can elsewhere. When and if this happen's im sure we can welcome you back in the future until then good luck.

If you need to friend request me before the test please do before about 6pm if you can. It saves me having to make a new lounge when you can't get in because of the friend request bug.

I think ive raced 1 series everyday out of the week before but Harsk is even more a superhero than I am

Neljacks bday today !!!! Happy Bday Nel

ok if internet allows me to race lol i'll probably use my wheel as i've finally set it up right lol.
i might be a bit slow so i'll apologise in advance lol

Im not sure how much commitment i can make, but i would like to join. It all depends on workload from class but i should be able to make it work since there is no tuning. So i need the golf, elise, and evo for tonight?

Back