11. aivo80
12. karsten_beoulve
NC. willie12
DNF. True-blue-8

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:18.545
Lap Leaders: Glen-Alz-81, neljack, canyondrifter

---------

Points up shortly.

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained to you. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal if you wish. Appeals will be considered, and any effects to the points will be included in the following week's standings.

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

zv0a.png

Teams' Points:

6r0w.png

Independents' Points:

v2yl.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Spa (23/01/14)

Laps: 8

Pit Window: 3 - 6

---

PP Handicaps for Race 1:

1. neljack - 506 PP (341hp)
rolo912011 - 508 PP (347hp)
qrtintheshade - 510 PP (353hp)
skengdigi - 513 PP (359hp)
5. powwa25 - 515 PP (365hp)

---------

Results:

1. Indy Road Course - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...st-thurs-16th-jan.293001/page-15#post-9200147
2. Deep Forest - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...st-thurs-16th-jan.293001/page-18#post-9230404

---------​

Stretch has been removed from the series because of the AWOL rule. willie12 is promoted to a full-time seat.

Remember - if you miss either the first two rounds of the season, or three rounds consecutively without informing me to let me know, then your space will be vacated. You can re-sign up, but you'll be placed at the back of the queue.

yeah same. terrible two races. fastest lap in race 2!? wow lool. i'm gonna make sure i practice this week, and not 2 hours before the race

:lol:..R1 literally was my practice at deep forest..but i'll defo be doing a bit of practice for Spa..roll on thursday! :sly:

Hey guy I need to withdraw from the series I just got a schedule change with my Job and I am no longer off on Thursdays like I used to. I won't be able to make any of the races until my schedules changes again. Sorry for the short notice I just found out today.

So I guess this means Team 'Murica is no more.:P

Well, this is sucky news! Sad to hear that Montalvo. You've got good speed!

It may not be quade, this means a full-time drive is open so maybe if someone else signs up you can carry on the team with them. If not, it is the end and it means you'll be running as an Independent for the rest of the season.

Well, this is sucky news! Sad to hear that Montalvo. You've got good speed!

It may not be quade, this means a full-time drive is open so maybe if someone else signs up you can carry on the team with them. If not, it is the end and it means you'll be running as an Independent for the rest of the season.
Sounds about right.

Can someone clarify how I was unclassified in races 1 & 3? I don't understand that?

Race Finish Delay - 120 seconds (you will not be classified if you do not finish within 2 minutes of the race winner)

I think you did not finish in time.

Race Finish Delay - 120 seconds (you will not be classified if you do not finish within 2 minutes of the race winner)

I think you did not finish in time.

Yup, that's why. Hopefully you've gained enough experience to come home to the flag in all 3 races this week 👍

Im sorry guys but im fed up. This car is absolute crap. you cant touch the kerbs at all, thats not racing. my speed is usually ok, but the tyres just have no grip, no matter how gentle i am on them.
Some people still think it's ok to throw it up the inside. I did make a mistake while in the lead due to the lightest touch on kerb, but i recovered it. someone then spun me at the chicane straight after. I just dont see any fun in this championship atm

Sorry guys but my time in the BTCC has come to an end. I have tried in vain to establish a stable internet connection for playing GT6 and it simply isn't possible. Whether it's an issue with my connection itself of whether there is a conflict somewhere I don't know. I have tried 2 different routers and spent literally days trying to get the best possible internet connection I can. In the past 2 weeks I've sent over £200 purely on trying to improve my internet solely for the BTCC. I should have spent it on beer, but I had to try everything possible.

I'm so upset and frustrated I'm almost in tears whilst typing this. I've had a great time racing in the BTCC series, there have been ups and downs along the way and I've met some wonderful people whom I'm proud to have raced alongside. Thank you to everyone that has battled with me.

Sadly GT6 is not a quality game. It is riddled with faults throughout and the fact that PD can take so long to release a game that is unfinished is nothing short of disgusting. We are being used as beta testers while they continue to fiddle about trying to iron out the bugs.... If I bought a real brand new car I'd expect it to be built, working and free from defects.... The games industry are not doing that anymore, they are relying on updates to fix things, as opposed to making sure that the game is 100% prior to its launch. I feel sorry for anyone that buys the game and doesn't have internet access as they're being ripped off, we've all been ripped off a bit, because the game isn't complete or fault free yet we have paid top dollar for it. The mind boggles.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, my emotions are running high and I like to speak my mind.

Happy racing.

Honestly, the gaming industry is a joke these days. We are buying games that aren't even complete and are solely relying on updates to add content that should have been included from day 1 and to repair faults within the game. I understand that games are much more complicated now than they ever used to be, but developers are making more profit than ever before, especially with the increasing use of paid DLC. The developers should be spending more time and effort on actually finishing the game and then beta testing it. Why should we have to live with faults whilst they try and find the solution? Some of the issues in GT6 are pretty bloomin obvious ones, surely any competent beta tester would find the problems.

Sorry to hear that you're also out True_blue.

By far my worst round of the season so far. Still can't figure out why no one will draft with me. Good racing guys, I have replay 1 going right now so we have that.

I understand guys don't like the car and don't want to race that's fine but can you all not leave at once? Guessing Rolo will have to hunt for more drivers now, was 9 of us by the end of race 3......

What happened to you? @Glenalz81

Oh and Skeng I didn't save the race 2 replay so you and the stewards will have to look at lap 4 without my imput other than my memory :banghead:

Back