Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
i1fgCzT6Uthblz.jpg

Wow.
You nailed it RACECAR

While I figured that the endplates served a similar purpose, I had no idea it was almost identical to the car I compared that to.

Also, is that a camera in the rear wing mount?

While I figured that the endplates served a identical purpose, I had no idea it was almost identical to the car I compared that to.

Also, is that a camera in the rear wing mount?

Good eye, I didn't spot that. It's perhaps to act as a way of viewing what's behind you without the need for a rear mirror (possibly some sort of screen system like the ones featured in most modern GT race cars).

I hope it's available in meaner colours.

It'd look so cool in Veyron SS colours that I'd buy 3 more GT6s

Last edited:
That makes me a bit hesitant, considering how badly the Veyron understeered because of AWD, but I think this will handle much more smoothly since it's not meant for top speed.
Its essentially has an aerodynamics and i believe the suspension and such is tuned for racing.

Much better, we hope.

Seems like the interior is a proper 3d render so maybe they had a finalized and approved cad and this car will have an interior? Not expecting it though.

And that's a big blue car. Was expecting it to be shorter (height).

i190FrhNSyJ1Fb.jpg

I thought this photo is hilarious the more I look at it.

All 4 guys are part of Bugatti's design team. 3 of them are dressed in semi-formal attire which you might expect a person working for a luxury brand like Bugatti to wear.

But the fourth guy is wearing blue jeans and a Metallica T-shirt. :lol:

i190FrhNSyJ1Fb.jpg

All 4 guys are part of Bugatti's design team. 3 of them are dressed in semi-formal attire which you might expect a person working for a luxury brand like Bugatti to wear.

But the fourth guy is wearing blue jeans and Metallica T-shirt. :lol:

Another funny bit is that the three formally-dressed men are either French or German, and Mr. Metallica Shirt is apparently Russian (I'm not sure of this, just going by their names and surnames). So yes, European dudes are smartly-dressed, while in Russia, people wear jeans and metal music band shirts. :lol:

To top it all off, Mr. Sasha is the head of Bugatti's Exterior Design Creative Development division. Talk about "Creative", alright...

i190FrhNSyJ1Fb.jpg

But the fourth guy is wearing blue jeans and a Metallica T-shirt. :lol:
"Kill 'Em All" ...Chiron's message...lol.

I think the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo is an awesome looking machine. It looks incredibly purposeful yet retains a class and level of detail that you would pretty much associate with Bugatti. Here is a full-blown race car complete with all racing staples such as full carbon-fibre and plenty of Alcantara yet Bugatti give it beautifully stitched leather straps for closing the doors.

Based on very recent spy-shots of the Chiron there is a lot of it in the more curvaceous rear haunches. I assume the VGT will be Chiron based as why would Bugatti use an old model as a starting point?

This cannot arrive quick enough. Also, hopefully this collaboration between Bugatti and PD leads to having some of Bugatti's legendary, beautiful and incredibly rare models in GT7.

Last edited:
Based on very recent spy-shots of the Chiron there is a lot of it in the more curvaceous rear haunches. I assume the VGT will be Chiron based as why would Bugatti use an old model as a starting point?

You may want to ask that question to the entire Toyota group then, because they used old concept cars as a starting point for all their VGT cars so far (Toyota FT-1, Subaru Viziv and Lexus LF-LC say hello)... Besides, Bugatti does not really state any specific model for design inspiration, other than their racing heritage for the paint scheme and detailing

That aside, I do see that some (namely car journalists) still believe that this design has more Veyron than Chiron, but I do not share their point of view. If anything, this car is more Chiron test mule than Veyron RM, especially when you take Carffeine's comparison pictures into account; the rear section is practically the same as that Chiron test mule, with only a different exhaust placement and taillight positioning (rather than being separate light clusters, it's one single line of stop light, a la Mercedes VGT). From the front end, people may get Veyron vibes, I know that much. But once you get to the halfway mark, it no longer gives those vibes. It is a car that points to the future more than the past of Bugatti, to be honest.

I do really like the design of the car (exterior and interior) because it doesnt follow the standards that other car brands usually follow,it innovates and I think that is the correct way of making things.Cars of today wouldnt exist without the innovation made in the past, because of that I think that with this car Bugatti is creating a new standard for other car brands, and that is good.

Back