Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
Thanks for sharing the video, @AKps3! Based on that video, I feel extremely confident in saying that there is no interior modeled for the Bugatti VGT, otherwise, I'm sure they would have shown it during the lap around Le Mans. I chuckled when the President of Bugatti said that there are 70 million players of Gran Turismo world wide and how those people would have the chance to experience "driving" this new concept car. We've recently had a bit of discussion on GTP of the sales figures of GT6. We know that the actual number of people who will download and drive this Bugatti VGT is probably 2-3% of the number he stated.

I wasn't actually a fan of the Bugatti Veyron's whole design (it just seemed like a big, fat tub of lard with an enormous engine powering it), but my goodness... this Bugatti VGT looks so damn amazing. And they even made a full-size version of it. I hope it has an engine too, it would be awesome to see it being driven around.

Took the words straight out of my mouth. The Veyron was visually just a big lump with no interesting detailing at all. This is a bit more sharp, aggressive, and exciting.

i1GRfeFM359cG8E.jpg

i1FEvaDonQPN0uB.jpg

i1vO02lCa3dXXcE.jpg

i1nTO70MYdx7qEE.jpg

i1gLPHhHKRZTw7E.jpg

Link

Hmm... not sure if the blue-wall tires mesh well with a yellow and black body, to be honest. Other than that, nice color choices; I personally like the millitary-esque green. And the red/black combo looks absolutely sick (in a good way), both the Hyundai N 2025 and the Bugatti favor the red color incredibly well. Oh, and the full carbon body is just a work of art on wheels, the detailing is simply incredible.

It's always good when a car brand doesn't limit your choice of colors for their VGT project, and the Frankfurt duo proves that very well. Kudos to Hyundai and Bugatti. 👍

Oh heavens. I thought the Hyundai was good looking, but this is on another level. That carbon fibre and black one looks stunning, I love the way the weave catches the light. :drool:

The yellow and black is a pretty swish colour combination too. 👍

Remember the FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo Concept that had a partial interior in Photo Travel? I'm concerned it might be another situation like that. :nervous:

Or the Peugeot, which has an incomplete interior model which can only be seen in Photo Travel model. I'm still holding my breath, because while Bugatti has provided PD with interior sketches we do not know if PD has the time to implement that on the car's GT6 model, and only leave it seeable in Photo Travel.

Or the Peugeot, which has an incomplete interior model which can only be seen in Photo Travel model. I'm still holding my breath, because while Bugatti has provided PD with interior sketches we do not know if PD has the time to implement that on the car's GT6 model, and only leave it seeable in Photo Travel.

It's entirely possible they're working on all the interiors in the background and will be implementing them in GT7.

I thought that the Subaru VIZIV just having an extremely detailed steering wheel and nothing else in the cockpit in Photo Travel was almost comical. :lol:

The pictures of the interior are all CGI (at least it look like). Than again most likely there will be no cockpit view.

It's entirely possible they're working on all the interiors in the background and will be implementing them in GT7.

I thought that the Subaru VIZIV just having an extremely detailed steering wheel and nothing else in the cockpit in Photo Travel was almost comical. :lol:

Could be, it would prove at least that all the existing VGT cars will indeed be carried over to GT7 with full Premium interiors. Kaz did mention that most car companies did not provide PD with full interior designs, so he might be in talks with all the involved companies which have VGT cars without a detailed interior.

Also, the Viziv's fact is comical, but also rather tragic. PD found time to put detailing in the car's steering wheel, but could not design the remaining interior parts... And the FT-1 VGT's interior is a downright copy-and-paste job of the original concept's interior, which is even worse.

The pictures of the interior are all CGI (at least it look like). Than again most likely there will be no cockpit view.

The unveiling video does seem to have a clear interior view in most of the ingame shots, but then again said videos may be running a different game engine from GT6's...

Did anyone noticed in trailer those two using a dualshock 4 controller or its just me?
Pretty sure that was a steering wheel, if you are talking about the 2 hysterical guys at the start.

Back