Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
Did anyone noticed in trailer those two using a dualshock 4 controller or its just me?

I did

12020106_490218434489740_554557403_o.jpg

That Bugatti looks just amazing...:drool:

So I'm not the only one who noticed the Guy with Logi G29, other guy with Dual Shock 4 and @ 0:18 the Playstation 4 (X) button sound effect? Also Let's not forget the so called "not in-game rendering" of Le Mans looking more 2014-2015 ish and with updated graphics....? Maybe it's GT7 confirmed! :P

That Bugatti looks just amazing...:drool:

So I'm not the only one who noticed the Guy with Logi G29, other guy with Dual Shock 4 and @ 0:18 the Playstation 4 (X) button sound effect? Also Let's not forget the so called "not in-game rendering" of Le Mans looking more 2014-2015 ish and with updated graphics....? Maybe it's GT7 confirmed! :P
Possible. I just made a similar post in the GT7 sub-forum wondering the same thing. They've either stepped up the pre-renders for trailers to the next level or it's not even pre-rendered or based on any game software and it's really high quality CGI.

Maybe if this car is indeed using an engine similar to the Veyron , they could apply the sound to the Veyron , i'm just saying , let's see.

Besides TGS, just several hours ago SCEJA just had a conference and revealed a lot of PS4 and Vita games, but GT was absent. If they make another appearance again during TGS it is likely.

As for the alt colours for the VGT, if they can make a White Coffee combo I am going to be the owner of 2 Bugatti VGT's. It's such a majestic colour on the Veyron.

Weird that they removed the GT6 logo from the end of the two new trailers and replaced it with just a "Gran Turismo" logo instead as opposed to what they were doing previously. The demonstration of the PS4 being used to play Gran Turismo in the trailer instead of the PS3 systems seen in previous VGT videos inclines me to believe they are up to something... That or they just like teasing me and hyping up my small Slothy mind.

I love the car itself, for something as big as the Bugatti Veyron they sure did a good job of proportioning a race version. I hope we see these cars in GT7, even if they announced the game soon they could still release the rest of the VGT cars so they'll all be there on launch day, that would be rad.

Or maybe the Bugatti crew only has the PS4 instead of the PS3 (probably has been sold). Or maybe they simply didn't have time to search between the crew who have the PS3. So they filmed what they can get.

Or the next patch for GT6 add DS4 controller options. :lol:

Did the Tomahawk screens have the Vision GT watermark or the Gran Turismo 6 one?

They don't look as good as these shots either.

Apparently so, let's use a GTS-R image to compare with the "carbon-clad" Bugatti;

i1K84ZF5bwhanuH.jpg

i1z8CMu0omU9kuB.jpg

Yup, almost like night and day... The main and most noticeable difference, in my opinion, lies in the lighting and its reflection; the GTS-R's picture does look half as shiny as the Bug, and not only that, but the lighting in the Bugatti's body looks far better laid out than the SRT's own. Improved PS4 hardware, or PD's exhibition engine improvement? You decide!

The way light is relfected looks different, Carbon fiber in itself looks more detailed, in one shot you can even see that this machine has fully modeled wheels.

Back