Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
Most closed wheel machines in GT6 feature black covers behind the wheels instead of a full model. Other machines like the Pikes Peak cars, open wheel machines like the Rocket, X-Bow, 97T and some VGT cars feature full wheel models without the black covers, they're open like a real any car would.

So in essence, these "fully modeled wheels" cannot have a black cover behind them, and show every single part of the rims and brakes? Am I getting this right?

Weird that they removed the GT6 logo from the end of the two new trailers and replaced it with just a "Gran Turismo" logo instead as opposed to what they were doing previously. The demonstration of the PS4 being used to play Gran Turismo in the trailer instead of the PS3 systems seen in previous VGT videos inclines me to believe they are up to something... That or they just like teasing me and hyping up my small Slothy mind.

Transitioning brands, it has begun.

Interesting to see the Dallara logo on the car. They help design Audi's (another VAG company) LMP1.

dallara_0.png

Castrol Edge is also an Audi sponsor.

Didn't they make IndyCar chassis' for a couple of years?

REW

Every one who now sees this photo will press the nitro button when the Bugatti is released just to see if the DRS can be turned on.

Do I see a modelled interior?
VisionGT_20150915_IAA-26.jpg
i1FEvaDonQPN0uB.jpg
VisionGT_20150915_IAA-31.jpg
VisionGT_20150915_IAA-49.jpg

I don't want to be over optimistic about the Bugatti VGT, but the Hyundai VGT has a blacked out interior in every shots so far, I can hardly see any shapes inside of it, whereas the Bugatti, you can clearly see the interior is painted and everything, hopefully it will be in the game as well.

Fingers crossed for Interior!

Don´t you forget that is still missing the Lamborghini; Audi; Ford and Tesla VGT´s!!!!!!

OK…OK - Zagato; Nike; GM design; Daihatsu;Italdesign Giugiaro and Jordan

What will probably happen is that they will keep bringing the rest of the VGTs in GT7. So with that said, if anything is holding GT7, it's not the VGT program.

That would make sense. But, wouldn't that mean that the original VGTs would have to be reprogrammed for the newer physics that would be introduced in GT7? Also, what if some manufacturers were just about to release their VGT when GT7 would be released? Wouldn't they have to go back and do changes?

Sorry, but I don't think it makes sense at all.

When's GT7 being released?
Are we really suggesting there will be no VGT's between now and then?

GT6 is a 15th anniversary game.
Vision Gran Turismo is a 15th anniversary celebration.

Personally, I do expect to see all the VGT's in GT7.
But I also expect to see all the VGT's in GT6.

Most, if not all of the VGTs, are already at the same level of detail as some of the best that you have on next gen... All the cars would have to be adjusted for the new physics, either being VGT's or "normal" cars. They won't need to do changes on their projects, because the car would still be the same, the only changes that could happen is the modeling process by PD, and even that is no really necessary since, as we can see in the pictures of these 2 new Vigions, they are already PS4 ready.

Sorry, but I don't think it makes sense at all.

When's GT7 being released?
Are we really suggesting there will be no VGT's between now and then?

GT6 is a 15th anniversary game.
Vision Gran Turismo is a 15th anniversary celebration.

Personally, I do expect to see all the VGT's in GT7.
But I also expect to see all the VGT's in GT6.

Nobody knows that.
No one is suggesting that, all I said was that IF some of the VGT's don't get released before GT7 comes out, they will probably be released in the new game.
Yes, you are right, but it was also supposed to be a one year program, but some of the manufacturers delayed their cars. For example, we know nothing from Audi, which was in the program since the beginning, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not denying the changes this time around is interesting.
To me, the change of watermarks from 'Gran Turismo 6' to 'Vision GT' and the end of the videos changing from 'GT6' to 'GT' is the most intriguing.
I'll leave the scrutiny of the images and videos to those who know what they are looking for.

But I see no reason to start speculating that it's a sign of the ending of GT6 VGT's.

We still have quite a few VGT's to go, you know...
Yeah, so...?

It's not impossible that they're having VGT on the PS4. Hell, Kaz pretty much confirmed it in his Goodwood interview for GTP.

One PS4 appears in the trailer, one change in watermarks and logos and people go nuts. God, some people are desperate.

Though if GT7 does appear before GT6 is even finished, then the rage will be real.
One PS4 appears in a trailer, hinting (along with better renderings) that GT7 is nearly here and the logo change does seem to add to that because it's an odd change.

Yeah, so...?

It's not impossible that they're having VGT on the PS4. Hell, Kaz pretty much confirmed it in his Goodwood interview for GTP.

Oh, no, I'm not disputing that VGT won't be on PS4. I already knew it was coming to GT7. I must have worded my response badly, oops.

I was saying that PD wouldn't put the rest of the VGT's in the next update; @Zlork stated that the next update would be the last update.

Oh, no, I'm not disputing that VGT won't be on PS4. I already knew it was coming to GT7. I must have worded my response badly, oops.

I was saying that PD wouldn't put the rest of the VGT's in the next update; @Zlork stated that the next update would be the last update.

How does he know? Where's his source saying the next update would be the last? It's all baseless speculation.

Fix : one of the last update ;)

I see no reason why even if 7 was released before the VGT's are are released they couldn't be released for both games?

In that case I think that will happen to all the manufacturers already in the program (Audi, Ford, Lamborghine, etc.). When GT7 comes, if a new manufacturer jumps in the the VGT program, for example Ferrari, the I guess it would be exclusively for PS4.

Back