Buick Gnx Screen Shot

  • Thread starter Thread starter gn4life
  • 68 comments
  • 4,475 views
Solid Lifters
The GNX in GT4 was confirmed a while ago, and it's in the car list above.
Interesting. It was not confirmed or even listed the last time I looked recently.

I'd like to see what other evidence there is that it is a GNX, though, since the poor video is the first I've seen of it and is no proof on its own.

[edit] Ah, I see it is listed in the TGS list. That's great news!

Cheers,

MasterGT
 
98cobra
I'm talking about the real Darth Vader. :dunce:

sorry, I didn't know there was more than one Dath Vader... is he your neighbor? :dunce: :D

but whatever, we both misunderstood somethin so lets drop it, cool?
:cheers:
 
Civicbus
sorry, I didn't know there was more than one Dath Vader... is he your neighbor? :dunce: :D

but whatever, we both misunderstood somethin so lets drop it, cool?
:cheers:
Cool. I'm just confused now. :) :cheers:
 
Actually there is two Dath Vaders...

James Earl Jones - Voice of Darth Vader.
David Prowse - Walking version of Darth Vader.

C.
 
yeti
Actually there is two Dath Vaders...

James Earl Jones - Voice of Darth Vader.
David Prowse - Walking version of Darth Vader.

C.

Is David Prowse that fat pasty guy at the end of Return of the jedi? Man that was weak. I thought he would look all mean and hardcore, ready to ruin people's **** in the blink of an eye. They take off his mask and he's a fat old white guy.
 
The pasty white guy at the end of Jedi was Sebastian Shaw.

Plus, Hayden Christensen is going to take on the roll of Darth Vader in Episode III, and Bob Anderson was in the suit for some shots in the Empire duel.

So that makes five Darth Vaders. Not that any of you really cared...
 
5 darth vader's my asss, you know how many there are walking around conventions world wide ??? not to mention on halloween !
 
kinigitt
Is David Prowse that fat pasty guy at the end of Return of the jedi? Man that was weak. I thought he would look all mean and hardcore, ready to ruin people's **** in the blink of an eye. They take off his mask and he's a fat old white guy.

David Prowse weren't fat...

He was also the Green Cross Code man...

He's about 6 foot 5!!!
xcode3sm.jpg

C.
 
GNX and Grand National were great 80's cars and quite fast for their sleeper appearance. Im surprised no one mentioned the late 80's Buick T-Type cars. Do a search on that once and see what you get. They will look familiar to this entire thread. My friend just sold one.
 
Back