Bus Simulator 21 to Launch on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox September 7

Definitely going to get this as soon as it comes out, although I hope it plays better on consoles than the last game. The last one had a horrible user interface that really ruined the game, and some of the challenges were a bit too ambiguous and therefore hard to complete.

A "will buy it for 20€" title. Also, I would easily pay 100€ if it had PS VR gameplay. As there is nothing in the article, I guess that's not the case.

This is a good surprise. Bs18 plays silky smooth with a wheel and is very relaxing. The added visuals can't hurt

A "will buy it for 20€" title. Also, I would easily pay 100€ if it had PS VR gameplay. As there is nothing in the article, I guess that's not the case.

Confirmed no VR, wise to wait for the sales if you are not a bus fan, the original has been 50% off several times so I always recommend this option of a sale if you are not interested in buses that much.

The anticipation of pulling over, will the passenger pay a single fare ? Perhaps they have a day rider ticket ? Will there be a bendy bus at the terminus?

Back