Call of Duty 2016 Infinite Warfare// Cod4 Remake

Oh for gods sake. Call of Duty........... in space. Are we serious right now? I thought Infinity Ward would get away from the unrealistic bull that has been destroying this series. Wallrunning! WTF IS THAT!
Granted the one good thing is the MW remaster, but I'm pretty certain all fans would like to see is a return to the WW2 theatre or even an actual Modern Warfare 4. Too much pandering to the 'I shagged your mom, 12 year old crowd' and not enough focus on what the real fans want from the series.

I enjoy science fiction, so Infinite Warfare looks interesting, to say the least. However, I'm sure most CoD fans will only buy IW to get MW:R. Hopefully that can be purchased separately.

Dan
I enjoy science fiction, so Infinite Warfare looks interesting, to say the least. However, I'm sure most CoD fans will only buy IW to get MW:R. Hopefully that can be purchased separately.
I have a theory that it won't be sold separately and that every year a remaster will be sold alongside the main game to try and play on peoples nostalgia for the older games in the series and get them back into playing COD.

Well they'll have to sell a lot of modern warfare remakes to keep it playable. I mean, how long does the online portion stay easy and fun to play.

I gues most people will play it for a little while, then play Infinity warfare, because they played modern warfare for so long, it loses it's interest.

Anyone know the name of the song playing in the trailer? Very beautiful rock song I have to admit.

Also I heard one of the people at IW said this CoD will be boots on the ground again. No more Exo suit, boost jumping, whatever.

If they still got that boost jump crap in it and those movement's I'm not getting it. From what it looks like it seem it doesn't but I don't want that space crap in it either. They are so dumb. Like don't they realize that people don't want that crap??? Man I can't wait til battlefield 5 gets here.

If they still got that boost jump crap in it and those movement's I'm not getting it. From what it looks like it seem it doesn't but I don't want that space crap in it either. They are so dumb. Like don't they realize that people don't want that crap??? Man I can't wait til battlefield 5 gets here.

The Space stuff is just on the space Maps they are putting into the game they did a Livestream on Twitch.tv/Callofduty about 1 hour ago talking about the game.

Here is the video they did of the New game
http://www.twitch.tv/callofduty/v/64142471

I cant wait till BF5 comes out earlier I am alot better in the Real War games like Battlefield.

Funny thing is, back in the Black ops 2 days, everyone actually enjoyed the futuristic stuff and wanted more of it from what I heard.

Funny thing is, back in the Black ops 2 days, everyone actually enjoyed the futuristic stuff and wanted more of it from what I heard.

I Liked Black Ops 2 but I liked Ghosts better. They really need to go back to the Classic Call of Duty Style though cause it was alot better.

Zombies in Infinite Warfare??????!!!!!! :eek:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...-PS4-Call-of-Duty-Xbox-One/amp?client=safari#
Activision: Who cares if it's Treyarch's thing, lets have Zombies in Infinite Warfare.

Oh for the love of god :banghead:

Also, it has been confirmed that the Remastered Call of duty 4 can not be bought alone

Edit:

“This year, we’re both honouring the heritage of Call of Duty while taking players to incredible new heights," said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing.

"honoring the heritage" Sure Eric, suuurreee :rolleyes:

The COD4 graphics looked pretty impressive, not so much a re-master as a complete overhaul by the looks of things :lol:

They should have released MW1,2&3 re-mastered in a separate 'collection' release from IW. That would have made more sense. Bundling it with IW makes it looks like that their not all that confident in the game to sell itself. Judging by the trailer it looked not that great IMO.

So most of us are going to pay $60 for CoD 4 then ?
:lol:......again.

My prediction is 6 months after release, CoD 4 remaster will be available by itself.

16 excluding the Variety Map Pack (DLC).

Wow. So they really ripped off fans, then. Especially after the fact that CoD4 is only available for purchase in a bundle. That's scummy. I want this to completely backfire for them and force them to rethink their approach, but it probably won't happen unfortunately.

Activision is doing this because of the sales. They saw how BO3 sold and thought this is what will help them make more money of the series again.

But thankfully, people aren't that stupid to fall for crap like that ( unless they're 12yr olds )

If this is a COD4 remake (ish) then they running out of things to come up with this game?
If it's like COD BO 3 with COD4 style stuff, then I don't see any real progress.

Back