Call of Duty 2016 Infinite Warfare// Cod4 Remake

To be honest, I find it to kind of clever for IW to do such a thing, because if they were to make the releases separate, there sure as hell wouldn't be anyone in line for Infinite Warfare compared to COD4R.

I also think that the new game will be pretty promising in the campaign perspective, so I'll be looking forward to that. Multiplayer, eeeeeh.

Its funny some Cod players want cod to change and start doing something different yet when they do different things like wall running boost jumping future settings everyone wants it back to be boots on ground oldschool military
You're missing the point there. What we really want is the balance. You know COD is an annual game. Instead of making all future themed, they should have been switch inbetween themes per year. First year is future COD with those ridiculous powerups and perks. Second is more ground to earth war with much conventional and realistic setting and gameplay, you know, like the first Black Ops.

Additionally, it seems that people had it enough with the franchise for a while. They should have take a year or two of break to avoid franchise fatigue.
Its not scummy its buisness they own the property they can dictate how its sold
While that, customer is also the most responsible for their sales. Piss customer enough and see the company suffer from lack of profit and apathy from customers.

Look ill be honest i generally dont like black ops games and hate zombies period mw1,2,3 and waw were my favs. I played advanced warfare and didnt think it was bad. Until people stop buying the game nothing will change activision knows this so they dangle a carrot known as mw remastred well played infinity ward. I think its to early to write infinite warfare off with out seeing more of the game especially multiplayer.

View attachment 543243

I don't know why but for some reason something inside of me makes me want to see that dislike number go up.......
I think we know why:

Screenshot_2016-05-05-17-52-15_com.android.chrome.png

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ss-downvotes-infinite-warfares-reveal-trailer

I find the new Call of Duty's after Ghosts fine to play with a bunch of friends. But while playing it on my own i find it having no challenge and a bit dull.

Think i am going to pay 70 euro's (probably gonna cost me 35 euro's) for the Legacy Edition just so i can play Cod 4 Remastered. Looking forward to kicking ass in Multiplayer ones again in Cod 4. Not interested at all in Infinite Warfare atm, but i will give it a go sinds it comes within the Legacy Edition.

Its funny some Cod players want cod to change and start doing something different yet when they do different things like wall running boost jumping future settings everyone wants it back to be boots on ground oldschool military
These kinds of comparisons never work, because you're just jumbling different crowds of people and pretending they're all saying the same things.

There are people who like the over the top, wall running, 50ft high jumping, space themes, and then there are people who like the more realistic approach.

Its the Little kids that like the Stupid Wall Running, Boost Jumping, Exo Suits, and Future Settings. If Infinity Ward would look at the Call Of Duty World League with the pros and look what they all say about the Stupid Future stuff they would actually sell a good game. BO3, and AW are the worst games ever made. If they dont go back to the Classic Boots on the Ground Call of Duty then I wont buy anymore COD games ever again.

Its the Little kids that like the Stupid Wall Running, Boost Jumping, Exo Suits, and Future Settings. If Infinity Ward would look at the Call Of Duty World League with the pros and look what they all say about the Stupid Future stuff they would actually sell a good game. BO3, and AW are the worst games ever made. If they dont go back to the Classic Boots on the Ground Call of Duty then I wont buy anymore COD games ever again.
Why just the little kids?

If you like the Wall running, Exo Suits, Boost Jumping then go to Halo.
I don't recall Halo having wall running.

I don't see how things like this would affiliated with little kids. I for one found the Black Ops III mechanics to be alright at best. It was the fact that every single freaking map was small that made the gameplay way out of hand at times.

I don't recall Halo having wall running.

I don't see how things like this would affiliated with little kids. I for one found the Black Ops III mechanics to be alright at best. It was the fact that every single freaking map was small that made the gameplay way out of hand at times.

So you like getting killed from above and having to jump and look 20 feet ahead of you or above you so you dont get killed.

So you like getting killed from above and having to jump and look 20 feet ahead of you or above you so you dont get killed.
Did you even read what I posted?

I didn't say I liked it. And it's not that hard to take down a guy who is in the air as long as you know your shot placement and distance.

I saw what you posted and Yes the maps were very small. I hate the mechanics in AW and BO3 with a passion.
AW was great on paper, but it was just way too damn fast.

BO3 took AWs mechanics and took them down a notch to bearable levels. You can still play the game boots-on-the-ground style, you just have to play on a slower pace.

AW was great on paper, but it was just way too damn fast.

BO3 took AWs mechanics and took them down a notch to bearable levels. You can still play the game boots-on-the-ground style, you just have to play on a slower pace.

You cant play boots on ground on BO3 because you have people jumping around like there on crack. I dont like having to boost jump around every damn corner and look up so I dont get shot.

You cant play boots on ground on BO3 because you have people jumping around like there on crack. I dont like having to boost jump around every damn corner and look up so I dont get shot.
Yes you can. I played matches hardly using jump boosts and wall runs.

Have you ever encountered an enemy above you in older COD games? You can't just expect an enemy to always be left or right.

If you hated the mecahnics of AW then why did you buy BO3? When you knew BO3 contained all the things you despise in the COD franchise.

I bought it because I hated AW so much that I thought BO3 would be alot better but it wasnt.

No you cant.
You do know that if you boost jump, you show up on the radar so you are more prone to get hunted down unless you have blast suppressor and regarding the maps are small it is quite easy to counter people who are jumping across the map.

I'm so happy mw is coming out on ps4, all i wanted was new maps every few months on MW. Really dont like any other cod outside of mw1/2. This now means i dont have to buy another lame cod (although i only bought MW3 and got ops3 with my ps4) and i can happily play mw for the next 4 years. Hope it feels the same though

This is quite sad for me, because the trailer for this game is probably the most impressed ive ever been from a call of duty game. Not going to buy the game or anything, but I find myself not being angry at the fact that there is another call of duty coming out again. First time ever for that.

Is it literally getting all these downvotes because it is attached to the CoD 4 remake? Because after all these years of everyone complaining about CoD not innovating this seems pretty freaking backwards to me.

You know it's funny we're all criticizing the game that we have seen no gameplay of no multiplayer no zombies and assume everything is the same I'm not saying peoples issues aren't real all I'm saying is why don't you wait to you see something other than just a campaign mode before you make conclusions everybody is assuming and you know what that means I just say wait be patient if I'm wrong that's fine but wait and be patient do you have more credible information Black Ops 2 was criticized and dislike the same way before it came out and now it is extremely loved just waitnow back to overwatch lol

You know it's funny we're all criticizing the game that we have seen no gameplay of no multiplayer no zombies and assume everything is the same I'm not saying peoples issues aren't real all I'm saying is why don't you wait to you see something other than just a campaign mode before you make conclusions everybody is assuming and you know what that means I just say wait be patient if I'm wrong that's fine but wait and be patient do you have more credible information Black Ops 2 was criticized and dislike the same way before it came out and now it is extremely loved just waitnow back to overwatch lol
Quite the run-on sentence you have there. I literally understood nothing.

Back