Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War - 'Know Your History' - Official Teaser Trailer

• Thread starter VBR
  • 6 comments
Another CoD game with political agenda? Well, well.

Not going to buy it, but will probably 'walkthrough' it on YouTube (like the previous CoD).

You dont like cranberry? :D
I do like cranberry, but when it's just cranberry, like in the old MW's. But the MW2019 had crossed the line where funny cranberry ends and outright propaganda begins.

That game was the same old corridor-style FPS and couldn't offer anything new (in the single player, at least) - except propaganda. I know few other games with notable political agenda, but they are at least fun to play. That's why I'm not losing much when I 'play' another CoD on YouTube. As for the multiplayer - I've had enough of CoD's MP back when I was in the high school.

P.S. I like the J-12 memes, though. :D

I do like cranberry, but when it's just cranberry, like in the old MW's. But the MW2019 had crossed the line where funny cranberry ends and outright propaganda begins.

That game was the same old corridor-style FPS and couldn't offer anything new (in the single player, at least) - except propaganda. I know few other games with notable political agenda, but they are at least fun to play. That's why I'm not losing much when I 'play' another CoD on YouTube. As for the multiplayer - I've had enough of CoD's MP back when I was in the high school.

P.S. I like the J-12 memes, though. :D

Games that are based on Cold War and Modern Warfare the Russians have always been the go to for the ultimate bad guy.

Funny thing is how Cod mw 2019 overrated the Kurds as if they are some super dooper warriors that single handedly destroyed isis when fighting isis was a global effort.

Same kurds who fled Kirkuk when the Iraqi army came. Iraqi army deserves all the credit for fighting isis. Iraqs battles against Isis was the most bloodiest and the most costly especially Mosul.

A lot of people ignore this and give credit to the Kurds.

Back