• 169 comments
^^How the hell is this done???:ill:

Jack the car into the sky (SUVs mostly)
Max power.
Max camber.
Max spring rate.
Minimum everything else.
Minimum weight.

Then just turn off TCS and all that crap and try and drive around a few corners.
Doesn't work online though... fail.

Noz
Now a Really wheelie 👍

topgeartesttrack0h8u.jpg

:dopey:

nice!

163697_473422479579_503604579_5866188_396163_n.jpg

^ High Speed Ring is flat so it's not due to a jump

Me > Vin Diesel

I haven't gone to specifically tune a wheelie car as I did in GT4 and hit 390mph + in my GT-one. That actually took a few months to hit, much time spent fine tuning it to get the most speed. The big kicker as mentioned is the Nitrous issue and I'm sure my wheelie car pissed off PD and they insure it won't work in GT5, might even be the reason for the lack of nitrous in GT5, if so, sorry. I might head over and see what can be done.

I used to love the fully modded road version of the Ford RS200 in Gran Turismo 2, as when powersliding around corners and gunning it while doing so, it sometimes lifted the inside front wheel off the ground. Or at least it seemed to (multiple times i tried this).

But yeah, don't know if GT5's physics are quite there yet with wheelies. or maybe they are but the tyres aren't wide and sticky enough?

Well, with a drag setup (higher ride height in the back, lowered in the front, etc...) my 750hp Chevelle ALMOST do it... =/

he said cars, not junk... :P

If thats junk I'll take 2. I bet the little kuntz motor in that car would put anything you own to shame in a hurry.

as for wheelies in the game its pretty easy with a few cars. But you have to do it from a slow rolling start with skid recovery on and be offline for it to work. It doesn't work in an online lounge.

if you gear it right you can ride a wheel stand for all 5 gears with just mashing the gas in 2nd gear to get it to stand up. I've only tried it with the cuda, shelby cobra and chevelle though. I am sures theres a few others you can do it with.

yes you can wheelie, my shellby wheelie in 2nd gear.

Shelby Cobra 427'66(New Dealer can also win it)
Price Cr.I am to lazy to put my ps3 on again.sorry

-765BHP/6900RPM
-985Nm/4400RPM
-918kg

speed set: 186 mph

-LSD
60/60/60

-Suspensions
-25/40 0.0/0.0
2.4/2.1 0.00/1.00
1/1
1/1
1/1

you can only wheelie offline

Skid recovery must be on... all other assist off

use a manual gearbox, in 2nd gear get to its tip speed, slam on brakes till 30 mph. then give full gas, it will lift up, shift when you hit high revs

Last edited:
That vid of the SUVs is awesome. Freestylin!

Funny thing is, now we do seem to be seeing some true torque wheelies (with help from a little suspension bounce here and there) but no one has pointed out that the GT-One in the GT4 video had more to do with aerodynamics than torque - air gets under the car at high speed and in some cases can flip it right over

TeddyBear-420
yes you can wheelie, my shellby wheelie in 2nd gear.

Shelby Cobra 427'66(New Dealer can also win it)
Price Cr.I am to lazy to put my ps3 on again.sorry

-765BHP/6900RPM
-985Nm/4400RPM
-918kg

speed set: 186 mph

-LSD
60/60/60

-Suspensions
-25/40 0.0/0.0
2.4/2.1 0.00/1.00
1/1
1/1
1/1

you can only wheelie offline

Skid recovery must be on... all other assist off

use a manual gearbox, in 2nd gear get to its tip speed, slam on brakes till 30 mph. then give full gas, it will lift up, shift when you hit high revs

Awesome I just tried it and it's NUTS lol

Audi Pikes Peak Quattro does wheelie's, barrel rolls, and like a g*y little ballerina twirl on 1 back tire, I'll look at my settings in the morning and post them.

Latest Posts

Back