can you calibrate ts150 pro wheel in gt sport

I have a t150 I don't think it handles bad. Did you have another wheel before?
I usually set ffb sensitivity and max torque to 1. With high downforce and grippy tyres car, I sometimes have to set max torque up to 3 for the ffb to not vanish in high g force corners. You'll find these settings in the driving options before entering the track (then maybe in advanced settings), you set them once and they stay like that until you change them again.

I have a t150 I don't think it handles bad. Did you have another wheel before?
I usually set ffb sensitivity and max torque to 1. With high downforce and grippy tyres car, I sometimes have to set max torque up to 3 for the ffb to not vanish in high g force corners. You'll find these settings in the driving options before entering the track (then maybe in advanced settings), you set them once and they stay like that until you change them again.
hei bil coz and thanks for your reply. This is the first wheel i have had. I found the options you mentioned. when i go into a low speed corner the wheel has to be turned a long way round to even have a chance of making it round the corner! Is their also an adjustment for this?...Thanks again for your help.

hei bil coz and thanks for your reply. This is the first wheel i have had. I found the options you mentioned. when i go into a low speed corner the wheel has to be turned a long way round to even have a chance of making it round the corner! Is their also an adjustment for this?...Thanks again for your help.
That is normal behavior with road cars. You will get used to it and. Race cars don't need asa much steering. If you use the kart you will see how quick it steers.
The game adjusts the lock of your wheel depending on the car you're using. Most road cars will use the 1080° of the T150. Gr3 cars lock it at 540° or something like that but they also have a shallower steering lock of the front wheels, F1 maybe 450, and kart maybe 270°. When you use drift tab it will set it to 900° and make the steering lock of the front wheels bigger.
You might not like the 1080 now but it will probably become your favorite for having a good time.

There is a way to override the game setting, by holding the mode button and pressing left or right. This cycles through the t150 preset modes, something like 360,540,720,900,1080.
every time you go out of the track or even pause the game it will be gone, it's very annoying to do every time you get back on the track, I used to do it to get the 1080 in drift tab but gave up and 900 is good anyway. Please don't set your road cars to 360 :)

Thanks again for the info! I tried using the mode button and d-pad, nothing happens....Light just stays red. You mentioned race cars, i have only used the Beetle for now as i use it in one of the daily races. I wish there was a way to adjust the lock to get round hairpins smoother, my arms nearly wrap round each other as i'm turning!! I also read you can turn the wheel left and right and press the mode button to set the lock of the wheel. Is this correct? Thanks again for useful info!

Thanks again for the info! I tried using the mode button and d-pad, nothing happens....Light just stays red. You mentioned race cars, i have only used the Beetle for now as i use it in one of the daily races. I wish there was a way to adjust the lock to get round hairpins smoother, my arms nearly wrap round each other as i'm turning!! I also read you can turn the wheel left and right and press the mode button to set the lock of the wheel. Is this correct? Thanks again for useful info!

You're doing it wrong but don't do it. you need to have mode pressed then press left or right. the red light will blink a number of times indicating the new setting. But seriously do not do it.

I would guess the reason you're turning the wheel so far is you ve turned it too far in the first place, asking too much of your tyre, which then loses grip and has you frantically trying to turn back in.
To get used to better lines I recommend you use the cone markers in racing line assists: start braking at the 2 cones and stay on the outside until the lone cone. then try to go smoothly off power to the apex cone and head to exit cone on the outside while carefully getting back on throttle.
Try the circuit experience in career mode it will be good training.

Some drivers use the parking brake for a split second to assist around corners.

Back