Captain Trips' Videos(UPDATED 08\08)

:sly:

started out pretty good - some nice angles on the 'first lap'. But things did look more sloppy on the second go around.

Although I dont remember everything about Slideways 2, I think my prior comments about using the entire surface efficiently still apply.
On the first half of both laps you looked a little wide at the corner apexes and had to deal with rubs and bangs at the corner exit.

So, try to initiating drift just a little sooner and go out-in-out. Get good and close to clipping the apex. This should help you avoid the outside barriers and will offer extra room to extend your drifts at the exit.

👍

TankSpanker
:sly:

started out pretty good - some nice angles on the 'first lap'. But things did look more sloppy on the second go around.

Although I dont remember everything about Slideways 2, I think my prior comments about using the entire surface efficiently still apply.
On the first half of both laps you looked a little wide at the corner apexes and had to deal with rubs and bangs at the corner exit.

So, try to initiating drift just a little sooner and go out-in-out. Get good and close to clipping the apex. This should help you avoid the outside barriers and will offer extra room to extend your drifts at the exit.

👍

I'm figuring you're putting a hold on the no doubt famous Takahashi Parallel Drift with me until I improve, then? :dopey:

Sideways 5 is nice.

You have some great drifts and seem to initiate them well, try to hold them longer, though this is hard due to so much speed decrease. Also try to link a few corners together, if you could link the middle section a bit more it will improve your videos a lot more. Keep practising and you will have some nice smooth vids :cool:.

Small_Fryz
Sideways 5 is nice.

You have some great drifts and seem to initiate them well, try to hold them longer, though this is hard due to so much speed decrease. Also try to link a few corners together, if you could link the middle section a bit more it will improve your videos a lot more. Keep practising and you will have some nice smooth vids :cool:.

Thanks a bunch. Jeez, it's like a breath of fresh air hearing some positivity about my videos instead of '1337 dor1ft3rz' bahsing my videos, telling me about rep, and so forth.

Back