Car make featured in menu?

England
Bedfordshire
I've noticed that other drivers have a car make featured on the left hand side of their menu under the country flag, whereas mine just has dashes. I've been through the online manual from top to bottom, but cannot find any reference about this. Can anyone please tell me how you would add one? Apologies if I'm being thick.
Nick

I've noticed that other drivers have a car make featured on the left hand side of their menu under the country flag, whereas mine just has dashes. I've been through the online manual from top to bottom, but cannot find any reference about this. Can anyone please tell me how you would add one? Apologies if I'm being thick.
Nick

You need to go into Sport Mode and then select the Manufacturer's FIA Championship.

When you click on this page you will see a list of manufacturer's pick one and select your Gr 3/4 car you're borrowing for the season and then after the contract video runs it will add that manufacturer badge on your profile to show you are representing them.

It will remain forever unless you change at the end of a race season and the borrowed cars can be used in any game mode and remain as long as you are with that manufacturer.

Many thanks for the quick response.

I did see that in Sport, but thought it was for the top drivers only, who were actually racing for a team, so I didn't go any further. I guess the word 'contract' scared me off.

Also, my brother and his son have a car make in their menu's, but neither play online in Sports Mode, so I though it couldn't be that.

I'll have a look later and thanks once again.

Nick

Back