Car Mockups (Post ye' other cars aswell) 56k might die

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 204 comments

Turbo Lag

Premium
Australia
Melbourne
Post all your car mockups here, I know some of you've made some nice stuff.

Here's my Mansory V8 Vantage:

And my Shelby GT-H (Hertz)

Your turn. :)đź‘Ť

I would post my Grand Sport Corvette except I can't upload photoes, MC LA won't let me. So I'll have to settle for the pics you took involving 3 other cars and poor lighting. Be back in a sec once I find it.

The no. plate is actually GRNSPRT

Obviously it's the Blue Corvette just there.:P

My crappy APEX FD from D1GP. :P
Still work in process, but don't dare to spend much time on editing vinyls. :lol:

APEX_FD-1_720.jpg

APEX_FD-2_720.jpg

*facepalm* thats cus the real thing is half 'backwards'

0401tur_24z+mazda_rx7_fd3s_apexi+right_front_view.jpg

Although I think the car was changed after this picture, im pretty sure the brands remained backwards.

Haha, that must of made it really easy to put the vinyls on the opposite side then...

Haha, that must of made it really easy to put the vinyls on the opposite side then...

:cheers: Couldn't agree more. It's annoying when you make a complex vinyl on one side then when you copy to the other side it's backwards. You can select all at once but you can't rotate or reverse more than one vinyl at a time.

You know something I don't understand? Why is it that just about every game misses out a logical feature like this?

They make a whole game, sure it is something that brings the game down but I'm sure you would miss something too:tup:. Anyway, if we customers give enough feedback and suggestions towards this problem it can not be that hard to include it with a patch.

Anyway, if we customers give enough feedback and suggestions towards this problem it can not be that hard to include it with a patch.

But they never do, thus every great game has one stand out flaw that tarnishes it.

Yeah, which is kind of why I like PC Games with User Content. Almost anything can be changed, it will be hard but it's easier to personalise your game to your needs. I just wish that games would have some kind of place to put in user-comments. I mean, it can't do them any harm.

Juiced wasn't as bad as it was made out to be to be honest, easy but not bad. Online was just empty which was the main killer.

You took a photo of the photo? :lol:

But seriously, nice car đź‘Ť
Im now thinking of a Xzibit joke...

I just noticed a few mistakes the Nissan logo is supposed to be errm negitive?

Few Decals are wrong as Im a lazy... person yes...

Slapped this car to Rate my ride. Got a 9.00 first rating and someone rated it 1 as the average was 5 (if you know maths its 1 + 9 / 2 lol) Another low gets a 4 average... So MCLA people hate GT.

Not really. I sometimes go on rate my ride and pretty much rate 9/10 things I see a 1, since they're all rubbish. People who play MC probably don't even know what GT is anyway.

Not really. I sometimes go on rate my ride and pretty much rate 9/10 things I see a 1, since they're all rubbish. People who play MC probably don't even know what GT is anyway.

I do see a lot of people having bad taste...

I stay away from the tribal and flames. Stock with fancy colour, normal bodykit and good wheels is all you need :lol:

Unless its a drift car or mock up lol

I usually add some black vinyls to the bodykit to make it a bit better. You can also make some fake CF with the 'fade' vinyls, look for the flag.

I stay away from the tribal and flames. Stock with fancy colour, normal bodykit and good wheels is all you need :lol:

That's my approach. Painting is hard enough given that the thing can look awesome in the garage and rubbish on the road. I really need to sort out the back end of my RS4, and I'm still not happy with the blue/blue of my Saleen. I only have one car with vinyls, and it's my uber-poor attempt at replicating Bumble Bee.

I usually add some black vinyls to the bodykit to make it a bit better. You can also make some fake CF with the 'fade' vinyls, look for the flag.

Yea I made some fake CF for my Initial D Tuned FD. Im happy with the results :)

Its just not many people know what it looks like lol

I recently seen a GT40 mock up, looked tasty ;) need money and more unlocking :dopey:

My Ford GTLM clone from GT4 is holding at just above a 7 in rate my ride, I used it in our first cruise.

What in Gulf colours? That would be sweet đź‘Ť Please post pics if you can find it again. Referring to Fujiwara.

EDIT: 3 posts came in when I posted this.

What in Gulf colours? That would be sweet đź‘Ť Please post pics if you can find it again. Referring to Fujiwara.

EDIT: 3 posts came in when I posted this.

I have seen the Gulf Ford GT in rate my ride, I also did my own vinyls for the Gulf Ford, they are OK the one in rate my ride was far better than mine.

I have seen the Gulf Ford GT in rate my ride, I also did my own vinyls for the Gulf Ford, they are OK the one in rate my ride was far better than mine.

I've seen your GT before, it's pretty sweet. It's a shame that all the stuff that us GTP'ers like usually end up in the 4>7 ratings.

Somone just bought my half assed 350Z made up drift car lol

$10k attained woo... current rating 5.6...

Best rating is a 9 for the Pace Car lol but average dropped to 4...

My averages are 5's

Latest Posts

Back