Car Mockups (Post ye' other cars aswell) 56k might die

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 204 comments
Sorry for the pictures but I messed up accounts so I can't get all the online stuff.

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

This Mustang looks a lot like another 'original' #6 Roger Penske 69' Sunoco Camaro.Have you seen it?

Yes I have. I already had the Mustang so I thought I would mix it up a little. I have the Camaro but its in my Gasser state so the Mustang was the next closest thing.

Okay, here they are, my cars thus far:
40gig PS3, old game:
getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

Current Game, 60gig PS3:
'70 Challenger widebody:
getsakeimage.ashx

Cobra Concept widebody:
getsakeimage.ashx

Aston Martin, ghosted graphics.. that aren't visible @ night (woops):
getsakeimage.ashx

GTplanet.net Pace Car:
getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

Camaro Police Package (formerly RmR - 7.25 with 1 buy)
getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

Ducati Police Package:
getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

Mopar DragPak Challenger;
because of the stock stripes you have to change the hood and front bumper. Which is stupid IMO.
Also, you can see, that my Mopar "M"'s are off center.. not really noticeable in the game.
getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

Last edited:
Here's a few more:

S7 "R": (In the RmR)
getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

HKS Widebody Evolution:
getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

Camaro RS-SS:
getsakeimage.ashx

R34 "Nismo" Skyline:
getsakeimage.ashx

Last edited:
The NISMO is a beauty

the Saleen is also afford one haha

EDIT: What I am I stoned?

I mean Saleen is great, but I cant afford one yet haha...

👍

Last edited:
No way lol dom you made a mines aswell haha

Yours is better though, my mines logo was rushed and I got lazy 👍

My lazy R34 Pace Car

Random Made up Cop Corvette

Random RX7 drift car

Initial D love :)

Zoom :dopey:

Yea, I tend to rush my cars and subsitute a lot of stuff so its not exact :lol:

getsakeimage.ashx

My pictures seem awfully washed out?

Anyway anybody who has seen Wangan Midnight should recognize this car, even though it only took a minute to make :D

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

Anyway anybody who has seen Wangan Midnight should recognize this car, even though it only took a minute to make :D

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

I made one a while back and then sold it haha
Might make it again as it isn difficult :)

Number plate is Akuma Z ]:)

Im surprised that I havent seen any Fast and Furious cars?

There is a couple of good Fast and Furious cars out there, but you've gotta look really hard. There are vids on youtube about them.

Oh, of course; How silly of me to forget. Anyways, I present my Fifth Anniversary Edition Datsun 280ZX:

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

I know it doesn't look like much, but I spent a lot of time on getting the stripes to look just perfect; Note that I've striped the hood hump. That means I'm either bad or dedicated, or both. Tip: Using a negative circle over a big vinyl is a great way to get a curved stripe.

This car is the result of building a misguided replica. The real one is the tenth anniversary edition, but it was built five years later than the one in the game. I figure logically genuine is better than badly replicated, so I altered the number. Real car for comparison:

untitled-7.jpg

I think I should alter it a bit, though; that front bumper is hideous, and I only now notice that it doesn't match the real one anyways.

Besides, an aftermarket bumper is more likely to get ratings >3 online. Also, I noticed through a series of experiments that, when I release this car online with successively larger and larger wheels, my ratings get successively better and better. Ricers.

Also: I've given the car a proper tan leather interior, and the plate is an explanatory FIFTH Z. I really should reaccess my PS3, I suddenly want to play and make very good painted cars. That R32 is begging for a proper racing paint job, for instance.

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

Great looking Z! 👍
I've got one (customized by myself of course :sly:) nearly exactly the same as yours! Same number plate too! but in different state. :lol:

Oh, of course; How silly of me to forget. Anyways, I present my Fifth Anniversary Edition Datsun 280ZX:

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

I know it doesn't look like much, but I spent a lot of time on getting the stripes to look just perfect; Note that I've striped the hood hump. That means I'm either bad or dedicated, or both. Tip: Using a negative circle over a big vinyl is a great way to get a curved stripe.

This car is the result of building a misguided replica. The real one is the tenth anniversary edition, but it was built five years later than the one in the game. I figure logically genuine is better than badly replicated, so I altered the number. Real car for comparison:

untitled-7.jpg
Headlights are wrong :P (the should have red surrounds, not black)

Oh, bah! :lol:

I tried at that; soo annoying to do! Not to mention, I couldn't mirror it accross the car even if I did manage it once. And the wheels just can't be had to look like that.

ahahahha the hood looks so fake :P
What else is there besides the hood, wheels, and vent (which you haven't done.. can you even do it in MCLA?)

Latest Posts

Back