Car Mockups (Post ye' other cars aswell) 56k might die

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 204 comments
I thought I had uploaded my pics of my gulf car, but I don't think I let it finish. Here they are:

My attempt on the Ford GT LMII from GT4.
04_GT4_MCLA.jpg

My attempt on a 1966 GT40 MKII
69LM_1.jpg

69LM_2.jpg

Last edited:
It up for $SALE$ on rate my ride!!!:sly:

Rather not buy it for that reason, like some have said in the past, it won't feel like 'your own' car when you buy it off RMR. That's why I don't buy cars off it, I used to though.

Good point, I did like the Corvette Z06 done up in the Cars theme. When I get the million dollar deal done in MCLA I will buy that car

.. maybe i'll post mine in a few.. hey - does anybody know how to share the gallery?

I would like to show you what my cars look like from my OTHER ps3, and I still have those in my Gallery (in-game gallery), how do i share it..

I seen a nice EVO IX WRC version. Whats different was the person widebody-kitted it very tasty.

News just in some idiot bought my copied EVO with skulls, (I just used the same them green and black with skulls) :)

I would like to show you what my cars look like from my OTHER ps3, and I still have those in my Gallery (in-game gallery), how do i share it..

Same here give me info lol

There; my cars from the OTHER ps3.. as you can tell, I don't mind rockin' the steelies. lol
camaro1at8.jpg

camaro2ib3.jpg

2401wb8.jpg

And the one from my current game:
police2404dn9.jpg

police2405ne4.jpg

police2403fq5.jpg

Last edited:
Is this pic a Photoshopped one?! :odd:
If not, I'll be really confused.. how come there's an AE86 in MCLA and I don't even know about it! :lol:

Hehe I made all the cars on MCLA

Its that errm VW Sirocco. Looked like the AE86 so why not, BUT the front is a bit errrm since the headlights and grill.

If only we got Toyotas, then we could get a Supra and an old Corolla :(

Yea the AE86 and Supra two of my favourite cars :)

Anyone see a NSX lately? (other than GT5P lol)

I think a S2000 and some other Japanese Tuners would have been better than the ones they gave out who knows, I dont think i would have bothered a Scooby...

My fav. one -- very detailed; maxed out the vinyls, so the PS3 keeps locking up in online mode; but you can check it out in the "Rate My Ride" section. The camaro just looks bad-ass with the cop-car stuff. It's plate now is a CA plate that reads "BINLAPD" ("been lapped" is what it means)
getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

This paintjob looks better in person - ghost vinyl, and a glow-effect for the side-scoops.
getsakeimage.ashx

.. and the one I did tonight - the GT logo was a PITA. lol
getsakeimage.ashx

Last edited:
Thanks, somebody bought it, so I guess someone else liked it too. :D

I will be putting the GTP Audi (or just put the vinyl on a dif. car) up in there to replace the Camaro if you guys want to buy it.

I wish I could have 3 vinyl-packages PER VEHICLE. I have a few I want to save for the Challenger... and I don't want to lose my Police Package; or I could just leave it on the Camaro for now.. (sigh...).

If you couldn't tell, i've been messing around in vinyl-land. My 60gig has frozen on me a few times though.. especially on the high-vinyl-count vehicles. First time it froze on a bike today; was making another police-package.

Sorry for the pictures but I messed up accounts so I can't get all the online stuff.

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

My favorite by far. Yes the letters aren't even but eh I did it in two hours and was happy enough.

IMG_4718.jpg

Back