Purple viper
56D645FF-5F41-48D5-A179-78A92873F619.jpeg

Green Z1
9B5ED8BD-8B43-4680-905D-14EABC502BF5.jpeg

Green 300 SL
FFE2DF05-BEDD-4C7D-9BAE-0A5943508521.jpeg

Matellic green right hand drive supra
E4CD241B-FDD3-4FE8-A7E6-5F067950F57F.jpeg

I quite like the new Corolla hatchback, but unfortunately the only one we have at my work is a Blue Flame XSE that was shown off in press photos. Neat color, but a little bit too showy sometimes. I love Galactic Aqua on the new Corolla. Never see any picture of it in this color.
2019-Toyota-Corolla-Hatchback-Review-0002.jpg

For the life of me I can't find any pictures that show the depth of color to any significant degree, but I love(d) the first generation Lexus RX 300 pearls that had a very subtle bronze tinge instead of the typical silver.

There was a light green
(Mineral Green Opalescent), a light thistle (Sunset Mist Pearl) and a light blue (Blue Vapor Metallic), and they all had a slightly darker shade running along the bottom trim.

The best example I could find was of the Sunset Mist Pearl:

64420954.jpg

Other Toyota/Lexus models shared some of these paint codes, but something about the RX's size and compound curves really did them justice.

For the life of me I can't find any pictures that show the depth of color to any significant degree, but I love(d) the first generation Lexus RX 300 pearls that had a very subtle bronze tinge instead of the typical silver.

There was a light green
(Mineral Green Opalescent), a light thistle (Sunset Mist Pearl) and a light blue (Blue Vapor Metallic), and they all had a slightly darker shade running along the bottom trim.

The best example I could find was of the Sunset Mist Pearl:

64420954.jpg

Other Toyota/Lexus models shared some of these paint codes, but something about the RX's size and compound curves really did them justice.

...I don't.....

In my opinion the DB7 doesn't pull off yellow all that well, but last and current gen Vantages look amazing in yellow
The DB7 is an elegant and simple grand-touring luxury car and BAM YELLOW

The newer ones have more aggressive styling that fits with an aggressive color

Back