Cars that look the same

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sharky.
  • 74 comments
  • 2,929 views
someone else pointed this out to me, very similar dontcha think
chevrolet ss
ss2.jpg

mazda rx8
rx84cm.jpg
 
McLaren F1GTR
350Z and G35 Coupe
infinity is a branch of nissan they are the same car with a differant body
same drivetrain same VQ35 differant body

by the way the chevy ss and the rx8 almost have the same rims
 
Invicta S1
s1_06.jpg


Volkswagen Passat
gal_lg_ext_2.jpg


The cars don't look the same, but the Invicta uses Passat tail lights turned around through 90 degrees...
 
Mista Bob
rio.jpg

The Kia Rio 'STi'
wrx.jpg

And the real Sti.

I believe Subaru filed a law suit regarding this with Kia.
man that kia HAS to be a photoshop!
 
kia_amanti_1.jpg

2004JaguarStypeSedan.jpg
 

Attachments

  • e-class.jpg
    e-class.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5
rx84cm.jpg

^
Did that happen to be a shot in Texas? :sly:
B/c they always have a very nice line-up of RX-7s. Good place to see some real fast ones...and a few ricers. :indiff:

Altezza, the thread is about cars that look the same.
And I answered it.
 
i was just saying why they look the same, and call me altezza drifter cause i almost didnt notice you were typing about me, i almost thought you were typing about an altezza
 
A Catfish
172967_1_full.jpg

and a camaro!
aam.sized.jpg

Wait...Which is which
I don't know which one is uglier cause they both look
LIKE BASS!!
ooooo
eat it bow-tie
 
I know they don't make it anymore.... but I thought the grill on the Chrysler Concorde looked like it wanted to be an Aston Martin, especially with the winged badge.
 
Rover 75 Front

rover_75_2.jpg


Bentley Flying Spur 2006
101653


I rest my case
 
Back