Cars that should have been in the game but weren't

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPEEDSTER SAM
  • 95 comments
  • 4,520 views
Add Lincoln Mark Series, Caddy Coupe DeVille from the '60s, and other American classics. Hey, the ricers have their share of classic; we need more American cars
 
GT4_Rule
Add Lincoln Mark Series, Caddy Coupe DeVille from the '60s, and other American classics. Hey, the ricers have their share of classic; we need more American cars

Ricers couldn't care less about old cars, and the only reason why they drive 80's/90's ones is because they can't afford the new ones.
 
does anyone have any info on the Mercedes-Benz SLR if they are going to make a race car from it to compete in one of the euro cups? eg. the DTM ( if its permitted )
 
I NEED the Porsche Carrera GT! That is such a beautiful car. But only if they made the cars sound real, biggest reason I like the GT is because of the noise it makes, I have heard it doesnt handle too well.
 
NTiger
I NEED the Porsche Carrera GT! That is such a beautiful car. But only if they made the cars sound real, biggest reason I like the GT is because of the noise it makes, I have heard it doesnt handle too well.

Got any links to articles that say the Carrera GT doiesn't handle too well?

Every single article I've read on the CGT has praised its handling to the extreme

Top Gear
...one of the most incredible drives man has ever devised.

Road & Track
...so as the speed builds through the corner there is never any sense of the car wanting to swap ends.

Autocar
Outragous performance and remarkable chassis makes the Carrera GT feel like a 600bhp boxster. The most complete supercar.

Regards

Scaff
 
1986-1994 Daihatsu Charade 1.3
1986-1994 Daihatsu Charade GTTi
1986-1994 Daihatsu Charade GTxx

Mk II Golf GTi, Mk II Golf G60, Mk III Golf GTi, Mk III Golf VR6

Audi GT Coupe

BMW E30 M3
BMW E36 M3

Eagle Talon TSI AWD
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Plymouth Laser AWD

1986 Mitsubishi Lancer Fiore

Honda Civic Coupes

Just some cars I would love to have..
 
Back