Cars that should have been in the game but weren't

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPEEDSTER SAM
  • 95 comments
  • 4,527 views
Yeah a V8 supercars series will be good in gt5. Also a touring car championship with touring cars only not those fast prototypes.
 
I agree with XanDraconus, I enjoy the truck series as well, and honestly I would've liked to have seen more trucks or even a different truck series.

Such as having a "Small Truck" seires and include trucks like Ford Ranger, Chevrolet S-10/GMC S-15, Chevrolet Blazer/GMC Jimmy, Toyota Tacoma, Nissan Frontier, etc. And a "Large Truck" series including ones like the Dodge Ram, Ford F-100, Toyota Tundra, GMC Siera/Chevrolet Silverado, Nissan Titan, etc...

Maybe have better paintschemes than they did on some of the racers. Like the RX-8 LM having somthing other than the same paint as the 787B or the RSC Raid Rally being different than the Celica Rally.. Obviously we wouldn't want them changing real race car paint but the ones they made up just for the game could've been different.

Other than that its a good game :D
 
I'd say one of the BMW race cars and the Bugatti Veyron are missing. Though there is the VW W12 Nardo Concept, who's engine was put into the VW-owned Bugatti. So I guess this game came out before the Veyron? *shrug*

By the way, is the Nardo Concept the fastest (top speed) production car in the game? It should be... shouldn't it?

I'm glad the Spyker made it though.

I woulda have liked to see the Koenigsigg(sp) vehicles, definitely. And I'm slightly inclined to say Ferarri.
 
uRabbit
Though there is the VW W12 Nardo Concept, who's engine was put into the VW-owned Bugatti. So I guess this game came out before the Veyron? *shrug*

Sorry, the Nardo is 4 cylinders short of the Veyron's engine.

...well, 4 turbos, too.
 
they left out the original Honda Civic !

hondaCNIB.gif


its was the Japanese version of the Mini , instead what we got was the horrid , characterless second model Civic
 
Badsight
they left out the original Honda Civic !

hondaCNIB.gif


its was the Japanese version of the Mini , instead what we got was the horrid , characterless second model Civic
I know some who had one and it was awsome, cause he put some money into it to see how it would come out. ew engine also, but some drunnk ass hole totaled it at a stop light. Well the drunk ***** ran the stop light. And he put alot of work into the honda.
 
& besides that , there is literally a TON of classic 60's , 70's & 80's cars they could have added


AMC
Bizzarrini
Classic Fords , Alfa's , Fiat's & Maserati's - notable models absent
DeTomaso
DAF Siluro !
Matra's
Nissan R-380
Goggomobile Dart !
Aussie Falcons , Commodore's , Toranas , & Valients
the Cadillac Cyclone concept !

Yamaha OX9-11
Mosler
Peugeot 907 , Exia
Panoz
LCC Rocket
Aerial Atom
Koenig
Callaways
of course the Bugatti Veyron , but also classic Bugatti's
a COMPLETE lack of Ferrari's & Lamborghinis
off the top of my head i can give 30 models from those ^ 2 alone

bah i give up - theres too many unique cars from the last 40 years
i would especially like to see some Bizzarinni's
 
Trans Am WS6
Koenigseg
Ariel Atom would also be sweet to drive, especially if it was allowed in actual races...
 
Ariel Atom. By far the greatest track day car ever. I mean who WOULDN'T want a car thats 1000lbs and has a 300hp supercharged Honda Civic Type-R engine? On top of the fact that . . . it doesn't have body panels!

Andd... on the Top Gear powerboard, it's still #4. Behind the Zonda F, Maserati MC12 & Ferrari Enzo. Not to mention that it's faster than the Carrera GT, Merc SLR & plenty of other things, and it costs a fraction of ALL of them.
 
All the previous GT cars such:

Venturi 400GT
Vector M12
Vector W8
Vector M12 LM
Viper RT/10
BMW 840/850ci
bmw 5series e39
bmw 3series e36
ford gt90
Jag XJR-15
Lotus Elise GT1
Ruf TurboR
Toyota GT-One Road version

+ they should had
M3 E30
M3 E36
M5 E39
more bentley's!
bugatti or dauer eb110 (enthusia has it)
 
Badsight
they left out the original Honda Civic !

hondaCNIB.gif


its was the Japanese version of the Mini , instead what we got was the horrid , characterless second model Civic
Ha. :lol: My mum used to have one!

And what a beast. We definately need one of those in GT4.

One of my favourite parts of GT4 is getting cars that I/my family/my mates do/used to own and thrashing them around.

Top stuff! 👍
 
Pontiac Trans AM
Ford Gran Torino
Dodge Charger
Caddilac CTS
Caddilac CTS race car
SUVS (I don't know why I want one but I do)
VW Jetta

And I'm too tired to think of anymore.:dunce:
 
Yup. Bora = Jetta.

GT4 has the A4 Bora/Jetta 4motion.
 
ferrari_chris
Ha. :lol: My mum used to have one!

And what a beast. We definately need one of those in GT4.

One of my favourite parts of GT4 is getting cars that I/my family/my mates do/used to own and thrashing them around.

Top stuff! 👍
Really you to eh? there fun, and small cars, and there ****ing awsome if you mod it. I saw a orange one parked in San Fransisco when i went to the K fog Ka-BOOM! awsome show and we were comign home and on this corner was a little ol' Honda Civic i was like! DUDE! sweet! :ouch: actually it was hard to remember that day, ruff night.
 
all porsches... the rufs suc* bootie!

ferraris... f40....... oh my god! what a beast!

bugatti and other famous car makers!

I'd like koenigsegg.

go karts!

1990 ferrari f1

I'd also like the racing kit that you could have in gt2 to come back.. you know after the 3 weight reductions.. it would be cool.

All the famous rally killers.. audi s1, 959 as well as some famous SUV's, cayenne, touareg, q7 etc......
 
Nissan Maxima
Audi S8
Audi A8
Lincoln LS
McLaren F1 (I'm pretty sure it's different from the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car but I could be wrong)
 
I understand the absence of the Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Porsches, but some of the omissions really have me scratching my head.
Like, Audi/VW... they have the Nardo prototype in there, but no Audi Avus quattro or Quattro Spyder.
Or take any number of other manufacturers... BMW... where's the 6-series, the old 3-series, and where's the M1? Aston Martin... LOVE the DB9, but where are the DB4,-5, -6 and the Vantage? Mercedes-Benz... great, where are the C111/C112, and some of the prototypes? Jaguar... love the XJ220, but where's the XJS, not to mention the XK120?
I'm wondering if maybe they had to pay a license fee per car as opposed to per make.
Ford, among many other things, is missing the GT90 and the IndyGo, not to mention the deTomaso Pantera.
Bentley... while I love the Speed 8, I think it'd be awesome to have the Continentals and Azures in-game.
Someone (couple of someones really) mentioned the Bugatti Veyron. I'd go one further... I want the Bugatti EB110. Wouldn't be that big a deal, Audi owns them now and Audi and VW are already in-game.
Fiat... X1/9 anyone?
McLaren... why no street version?
Renault... where's the Sport Spyder?
More Volvo's.
More prototypes... like the Alfa Romeo Nuvola, or the Plymouth Slingshot or the Chrysler Atlantic. Isuzu... where's the Como or the VehiCross and the 4200R?
Nissan... Mid-4 anyone?
Peugeot... donde esta el Oxia or the Quasar or the Proxima?
I'm not really complaining (or at least, that's not my intent), I'm just kinda puzzled as to why some cars that I'd think would've been A-listed have been dropped completely.
 
Porsche 935.It was the car that Jazz from Transformers transformed into.Porsche 917K and the Porsche 959 are also cars that I wanted in the game.But unfortunately 'twas not to be.

Alfa Romeo ES30 as well.One of the craziest cars ever did not deserve to be left out.
 
MustangSVT
All the previous GT cars such:

Venturi 400GT
Vector M12
Vector W8
Vector M12 LM
Viper RT/10
BMW 840/850ci
bmw 5series e39
bmw 3series e36
ford gt90
Jag XJR-15
Lotus Elise GT1
Ruf TurboR
Toyota GT-One Road version

+ they should had
M3 E30
M3 E36
M5 E39
more bentley's!
bugatti or dauer eb110 (enthusia has it)

Good cars:tup::D.
 
i think the lamborghinisand ferrarris and stuff should have been in GT4... i think those cars whoop some of the cars in GT4....👍
 
AzNBoI_5o4
i think the lamborghinisand ferrarris and stuff should have been in GT4... i think those cars whoop some of the cars in GT4....👍

On the other hand, a lot of cars in the game can whoop them, so Ferrari and Lamborghinis won't want to be in the game and see Integras and RX-7s handing them their asses. (exaggeration):)
 
Master_Yoda
RUF's are only improved Porsche, so your statement is false.

Plus it would be nice to have both Porsche and RUF in the game. Someone might say it would be pointless to have both (given RUF was ofthen put it when Porsche could not in a number of games) but I would really like to compare some RUF and Porsche cars to see just how they would stack up in the game up against one another. See if for example if a RuF 3400RS could take on say a 996 911 or even the new 997, or the Cayman S, the RGT against a 911 turbo or a GT3 RS, etc.

Just an idea anyway. Till later.
 
R_Riders
Plus it would be nice to have both Porsche and RUF in the game. Someone might say it would be pointless to have both (given RUF was ofthen put it when Porsche could not in a number of games) but I would really like to compare some RUF and Porsche cars to see just how they would stack up in the game up against one another. See if for example if a RuF 3400RS could take on say a 996 911 or even the new 997, or the Cayman S, the RGT against a 911 turbo or a GT3 RS, etc.

Just an idea anyway. Till later.
Yeah i totally agree.
 
gmc typhoon/cyclone...turbo, awd s10's that eat porsches and vettes. 1993 mustang cobra...1987 trans am gta...buick gs455...kenny brown supercharged ford windstar (to whip honda odyssee van)...dodge srt10 viper truck...exact version of back to the future dmc along with mad max's "last of the v8's" interceptor...one of those 1950's concept turbine cars...jeeps(maybe with some kind of rock crawlin' course?)...maybe ill think of some more later
 
Master_Yoda
RUF's are only improved Porsche, so your statement is false.

What about if i'm talking design?

Where's the gt1? gt2? carrera rs?

I'm sorry, ruf isn't anything close to porsche, I consider it as a completely different car brand.
 
Back