@Sherrod89 -- My guess is that they'll try for the 55-car grids on consoles in singleplayer, but online multiplayer will likely be 16-car grids.
@Technicolors -- It might not be implemented yet, and might arrive in an update shortly after release. Here's the post the OP is referring to.
cool ty for your awnser and last question lol what about flag in the game ??
Guess I was behind more than I thought. Updating nowA few things:
The first true racing sim ever to come to consoles
• Motion captured pit stop animations
• Fully dynamic weather that can be link to real time weather reports
• Adaptive pit strategy
• In addition to the racing line it getting more gripy over time in wet conditions it becomes dryer quicker
• All cars and tracks unlocked from the start of the game
• Multi-class racing
• Highly adjustable AI characteristics (Overall challenge, aggression, start reaction, intelligence, qualifying ability, race ability, passing, blocking, stamina, risk taking)
• Join in season lobbys
• Historic carrier goals (Defending Champion, Rising Star, Triple Crown)
• Invitation events & endorsement deals
• Manager & engineer inform you of your progress and career opportunities.
• Virtual social network feed where your fans give comment on you
• Up to 70+ setup options
• Mechanical failures