CARS - The features that set it apart

cool ty for your awnser and last question lol what about flag in the game ??

You talking about yellow/green/blue/black/black and orange/white flags? Yep, those are all in game, with the addition of the white flag being used on ovals as well. Not sure about red flags, I haven't seen a situation where it would come out.

I still have yet to see any footage of the Damage, I mean, not the visual kind I've seen plenty of that. But the mechanical kind. Every time I watch gameplay of a car crashing and getting deformed, it just rejoins the track and handles just like it did before the impact..

As well as barrier deformation, because at the moment atleast, the in-game barriers are hard as a rock, whats the point of putting a barrier there if its going to give you just as much damage as a wall will? Can someone please point this out on the WMD forum (the tire barrier bit)?

I will admit that I haven't seen any tyres coming off, but there is damage that causes smoke to come out of the engine and exhaust, as well as suspension damage that causes the car to pull to one side and lose grip when that tyre is on the outside of the corner.

Yup, here is some vintage reference material for ya. ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
A few things:
The first true racing sim ever to come to consoles
• Motion captured pit stop animations
• Fully dynamic weather that can be link to real time weather reports
• Adaptive pit strategy
• In addition to the racing line it getting more gripy over time in wet conditions it becomes dryer quicker
• All cars and tracks unlocked from the start of the game
• Multi-class racing
• Highly adjustable AI characteristics (Overall challenge, aggression, start reaction, intelligence, qualifying ability, race ability, passing, blocking, stamina, risk taking)
• Join in season lobbys
• Historic carrier goals (Defending Champion, Rising Star, Triple Crown)
• Invitation events & endorsement deals
• Manager & engineer inform you of your progress and career opportunities.
• Virtual social network feed where your fans give comment on you
• Up to 70+ setup options
• Mechanical failures

A few things:
The first true racing sim ever to come to consoles
• Motion captured pit stop animations
• Fully dynamic weather that can be link to real time weather reports
• Adaptive pit strategy
• In addition to the racing line it getting more gripy over time in wet conditions it becomes dryer quicker
• All cars and tracks unlocked from the start of the game
• Multi-class racing
• Highly adjustable AI characteristics (Overall challenge, aggression, start reaction, intelligence, qualifying ability, race ability, passing, blocking, stamina, risk taking)
• Join in season lobbys
• Historic carrier goals (Defending Champion, Rising Star, Triple Crown)
• Invitation events & endorsement deals
• Manager & engineer inform you of your progress and career opportunities.
• Virtual social network feed where your fans give comment on you
• Up to 70+ setup options
• Mechanical failures
Guess I was behind more than I thought. Updating now

^ That has been in GRID2 as well, though (and maybe GA too, dunno) and for my money, it could have stayed there. That stuff is always rather lame imho... In Virtua Tennis it was even flat out annoying.

Can anyone confirm if the console version will Have livery editor ?

The other features sound unbelievable, a livery editor would be the icing on the cake.

Back