Cars with Unique Colors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Epicurus341BC
  • 6 comments
  • 1,253 views
Messages
1
I've gotten into painting my cars in wild colors, and it's got me wondering--what cars come in unique/interesting paint schemes? E.g. the LFA's matte black or the Boss 302's go-gettem green.
 
The one Toyota FT-86 concept has some nice color shifts, as does the TVR Speed 6. And the Lambo Aventador has matte black, matte brown, and I believe matte white as color choices, although named differently. The name for Lambo's black is Nero Nemesis.
 
Last edited:
Well the RUF's are quite nice in their luminous colours, but they don't give the paint chip.
 
Go to the TVR dealership and you'll find what you're looking for. I also recommend old muscle cars, especially the Dodge Charger, Challenger, Plymouth Superbird and such. Check the other LFA colors too. It has the troll pink chip and other loud colors.
 
For crazy-ass colors, TVR is your friend. 👍
 
LFA Nurbergring Edition has matte black.

The Pagani Huayra has Carbon Fiber.

PD I want a Carbon Fiber paint chip.
 
Back