Cars you want to see in DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Operation Ivy
  • 382 comments
  • 38,733 views
Lamborghini siesto elemento
Older BMW m3's
Mclaren f1LM
Koenigsegg Agera r

I don't think I've ever seen the interior of a Supra. :lol:
Not quite beautiful but should be there lol
 
well to this topic i got a big list of cars i would like to see in game
dtm actual cars
modern rally cars citroen ford volkswagen
global rally cross championship cars
wtcc cars i mean chevrolet ,bmw,audi,honda,citroen,seat touring cars
lamborghini,ferrari,porsche,audi,bmw seat, mercedes jaguar,lotus and other brands racing cars
v8 supercars i mean in game appears a ford for 2003 racing type and 2 holden from a long time ago in the dealership as new whitout racing specs is sad
hyundai veloster racing rally car hyundai i-20 rally car hoonigans fiesta kind a kit car i mean i got a lot of thinking about racing cars but this is the ones i would like to see in game if the got problem with the licenses the y could use or put in game this cars as LM versions or the new base models i believe

also dakar kind a kit car (minis,bmw,toyota,renault,mitsubishi,ford,chevy,nissan ,mazda or volkswagen) in game i only see and old and a kind of new model of the racing pajeros and on toyota with the rsc racing car

also i see that base kind a car models could be use to put racing looks (decals etc etc) in a future

this is my ideas about the game

i really would like the game even more if that cars appear in game what do you think!!
 
Last edited:
Maserati MC12 Vitaphone Racing Team. I asked about it in GT5... And nothing! Maybe now we can have it!
 
IMG_52672213865563.jpeg
RUf rt12
 
F1 LM
Ferrari 575-GTC
Ferrari 550 GT
Ferrari 599XX
Ferrari 599 GTO
Ferrari F50
Ferrari F50 GT
Ferrrari 333SP
 
1969 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro
yenko camaro.jpg

1969 Chevrolet Yenko Chevelle
yenko chevelle.jpg

1969 Chevrolet Yenko Nova
yenko nova.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll hate myself for saying this, but I think we have enough Corvettes :lol: Still, other than the new Mustang, I would love to see the Corvette Z06. The rest... meh. Fancy supercars are cool once in a while, but I'm not really a fan of them.
 
I would love to see the Corvette C7R, that or some new Super GT cars. Yes, I like GT racing.

I could also settle for some serious ALMS, we already have the Deltawing, so why not?
 
Last edited:
Some race cars. Preferably Super GT/GT3 cars.
 
The Two That fight from mid February till mid October and are American. Would love those two cars in the next DLC :):nervous:
 
If im not wrong Forza had the rights for LaFerrari for the first year. Si I think you won't see it soon
 
Last edited:
If im not wrong Forza had the rights for LaFerrari for the first year. Si I think you won't see it soon

Assetto Corsa is getting it though, that and the P1, but I do know that Turn 10 has the rights to Ferrari.

Might I stretch out a limb to say a Porsche? :p
 
Where is the option for none of the above or other?

personally any of those would be ok but there are lots of others that it could be and quite a few I would rather have.
 
None of them. Probably two Vision GT cars and a brand new BMW.
 
Where is the option for none of the above or other?

personally any of those would be ok but there are lots of others that it could be and quite a few I would rather have.

Yes, that's what I was going to say: None of the above.
 
Next dlc ? Getting ahead of yourself wait for the first one ..What ever it will be it won't be somthing I would like give me some 80's euro cars please for 🤬 sake.

Give me my child hood hooligan cars .... Rs turbos! Cosworths xr2's , 205 gti Renault 5gt turbos , fast vauhxalls Sri /gte's give me 80's cars please
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I cant call it. I had no idea the Ferraris, the ones new to Gran Turismo, would be in the game. We might get Gordon Murray's iStream cars. Or a RB F1 car. Or the Golf 7 GTI. Or finally the AMG E63 & A45. We could get an Edsel for all we know.
 
The Mclaren looks a bit like the one we already have and so do the Corvette and the Lexus and sorry, but comparing, the Mustang is pants :)
So it's gotta be the Cavallino Rampante for me!
 
Each time a new GT title is released I keep hoping for just one car in particular, after all, they keep inserting other joke cars like Diahatsus, Fiat Pandas and Volvo estates so surely there's room for another joke car?!

I present to you, THE HOMER! “powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball”

THE HOMER!.png
 
Corvette c7r and c7 z06
 
Back