Cars you want to see in DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Operation Ivy
  • 382 comments
  • 38,732 views
Another wishlist thread, the title says "what car/cars do you think will be next dlc?" not "what car/cars do you want in the next dlc?".
I believe that the corvette c7 z06 and the c7r (not so sure about the c7r) will be the DLC. that is not exacly what I want but I don't mind if they come to the game ;)
 
Hey, we've got all the GT5 DLC, what more do you want?

The DLC I expect (whether or not I want it) is something that needs help selling, like next years Mustang, if it was in V8 spec, would be pretty cool anyway. Other than that, some new Fiat, probably yet another GT-R, and
maybe the Alfa 4C too


Really want the new GTI with performance pack (most importantly the electronically controlled mechanical LSD) & R. plus many of the new Audi's, the P1 & LaFerrari, maybe the new Lamborghini Hurcain would be a more likely candidate.
 
maverick-gt-v8-2.jpg
 
2012 Chevrolet Camaro COPO
camaro copo.jpg

2009 Dodge Challenger Drag Pak
challenger drag pak.jpg

1969 Dodge Charger 500
charger 500.jpg

1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt
fairlane thunderbolt.jpg

1970 Pontiac GTO Judge
gto judge.jpg

1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS454 1969 Ford Torino Talladega
monte.jpg
torino talladega.jpg

1963 Chevrolet Corvette Mako Shark Concept
corvette mako shark concept.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'd love to see some bentley as DLC, now that the EXP Speed 8 has been pulled out of scummy standard class and put in glorious premium class, such as:

bentley-continental-gt3-3.jpg


and:

bentley-cont-supersport.jpg
 
Ahh..... I am still yet to play GT6, although i did see the car list, I must have missed this one. I shall edit it out of my post.
 
Last edited:
I would love to see a 69 Cougar XR7 Eliminator like the one in my avatar

Would also be cool to see some of the older Firebirds, Transams or Formulas in the game, at least we do have one now.

Would be cool to see some older race cars some 70s Nascars would be cool, some of the old Formula race cars would be sweet even would like to see some 30s -50s road cars thrown in the mix.
 
the 2015 mustang is out in NFS rivals... any hope for us?
 
saab-logo--volvo-logo.jpg

The inclusion of one, and more of the other. I drive a Volvo S60 in real life, and the in-game S60 is a slap in the face to me. It's easily one of the worst standards in the game. One premium Volvo is not enough.
 
I want a '08-'11 Caliber SRT4 :p

I drive a '08 SXT, but the SRT4 is more sporty
 
I hope for the other GT3 cars and the tso030
 
Ferrari f12 Berlinetta

Ferrari la Ferrari

mclarean p1

mclarean mp4-12c spyder

Lamborghini Veneno

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Mercedes SLS AMG black series

Mercedes c63 AMG black series coupe

BMW m6 coupe

BMW z4 Sdrive

Alfa Romeo 4C concept

Chevrolet Camaro z28 ‘13

Ford fiesta st

Mercedes a45 AMG

Mini coupe John Cooper Works

Mini cooper John Cooper Works GP

Subaru WRX STI concept

Vauxhall astra VXR

Maserati ghibi

Maserati gran turismo mc stradale

Aston martin vanquish

Aston martin cc100

HSV gen-f gts

HSV gen-f maloo r8

FPV gt

Ford mustang gt ‘15

Jaquar xkrs gt

Jaguar xfrs

Koenigsegg ccx

Koenigsegg ccxr

Koenigsegg agera r

Knoble m600
 
I know different models/years of these may have been posted already, but I'd like to see:

1969 Pontiac GTO Judge(Ram Air IV)
1969 Ford Gran Torino SCJ
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
1969/1970 Ford GT500
1968-1970 AMC anything lol
1969/1970 Yenko Chevys(maybe option in dealership or GT Auto?)
1970 Chevrolet Impala/El Camino SS 454
1967 Chevrolet C2 Corvette L-88 Tripower
1969 Plymouth Duster/Fury/GTX
1969 Dodge Dart/Daytona

I'm a big fan of classic muscle and, as glad as I am for some of the muscle they've added, there's still a lot of racing history in these listed cars not shown in the game. How can they forget about the American Motors Corporation?
 
The GT3 cars seem to be the most likely in this list. I'm surprised PD hadn't gotten them available at launch.

Exactly.
The cars are already in the game, so why not just turn them into base model GT3 racecars.
 
The thread is titled 'What car / cars do you think will be the next DLC?'.

It is not a wishlist as most seem to think!
 
The thread is titled 'What car / cars do you think will be the next DLC?'.

It is not a wishlist as most seem to think!

So I'm unsubscribing to this useless thread.
 
Where to start?! HSV and FPV would be awesome. Aussie utes too. Bikes would be a cool twist as well. Dont forget the mighty Torana!!!!
 
Last edited:
Lost count of how many times I have checked the McLaren dealership hoping to see the P1, having just missed it before. Voted for that, but the next Downloaded car (or at least unlocked on disc) will be X2014, and I predict sometime prior to April we will have Ayrton Senna's car(s).
 
The AMG Mercedes A and E Class, the Golf GTI MK7 and in my dreams the Ferrari FF and the 412i haha.
 
Next up; "The Mars Rover" - Drive on Mars DLC

Mars-in-95-Rover1.jpg
With a remote control? So you play as a dude on earth with a computer typing in commands to a rover, sounds cool...
 
well..there is still not Mercedes Benz A45 AMG and E63 AMG.. not that I wish them but they should be in the game according to some rumours
 
VW Golf Rallye 1989
VW Golf VR6 1998
Ferrari FF 2014
Ferrari 412i 1986
BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution 1990
Plymouth Roadrunner 1969
plymouth 440 GTX 1971
Shelby GT 500 Super Snake 2014


May the FF and Super Snake could be dlc cars, others will stay as a dream.
 
Back