Cayman Challenge. 300km Interlagos. 25th April. Seeking Reserves.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 164 comments
Definitely an amateur when it comes to this but I watched Tiger King last night so going to roll with this.

View attachment 910056 View attachment 910058 View attachment 910060 View attachment 910059

I hate to be that guy . .

DaylRzz.png

Can we avoid making it too dark?

We can. I'll be honest, I've not actually done much testing apart from seeing how the stock gear ratios are affected by the change in power/weight, and general feel of things. Not too sure how dark that time is.

911/Nurb GP testing until Friday. So, I'll look at time of day on Sat.

@R1600Turbo hey man, I'm thinking of the 19:15 time slot. It's dark in shaded areas, but still pretty light in others.

Give it a look, and let me know what you think.

I was thinking about the earliest time slot. But, that's too dark for reference shadows.

My livery is actually rather inconsequential, I usually trundle around at the back alone. It won't be in any replay unless I get lapped. :)

It'll show up in post race pictures.

Which I really need to start taking :lol:

@R1600Turbo hey man, I'm thinking of the 19:15 time slot. It's dark in shaded areas, but still pretty light in others.

Give it a look, and let me know what you think.

I was thinking about the earliest time slot. But, that's too dark for reference shadows.
The last time I did an endurance race at this track they used the earliest setting. I'm a big fan of selecting track times that utilize the lighting fairly well and give a more realistic feel. 8:00 at Monza is a great example. I just did a few laps and I would suggest 9:15 probably if you still want some shadows on the track.
My livery for the race
Red seems to be very popular in here. :P

Seem to be feeling a little under the weather tonight, so I won't be running a practice lobby. I'll have a couple open tomorrow, though. One late afternoon UK time, and one a little later in the evening. Going to get my livery finished off tonight.

I did some test laps on this one this morning, it’s gonna be a fun race I think. I can’t decide on what I want to do with the BB yet though, it seems like the rear tires wear more than the fronts with this car.

I did some test laps on this one this morning, it’s gonna be a fun race I think. I can’t decide on what I want to do with the BB yet though, it seems like the rear tires wear more than the fronts with this car.

I’ve had my BB at +1 but that was for handling not tyre wear. Was doing 1:37s, times dropped off for me after 14 or 15 laps.

Latest Posts

Back