Cayman Challenge. 300km Interlagos. 25th April. Seeking Reserves.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 164 comments
The ones that where faulty before are still bad, bought a new original for X-mas, now it's broken too. Still warranty though

Ah, gotcha. Hopefully you can get a new one delivered before the next Bridgestone round.

Nice race! Count me in if there are slots remaining.

PSN: ciokanu
AM

No worries, mate. If LordNem doesn't take take the spot opened by Grandpa having to drop out, it's yours.

I am trying but typically as I booted I got stuck with an update, 40% atm, but I will be online asap

No worries. I've had a bit of a situation to deal with here, so the test lobby won't be open until approx 22:30/23:00 UK time.

48hr (ish) roll call. We all still good to go on Sat?
Yes.

And in memory of my Grandad, who passed away last week, I will be racing in this scheme on the night:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200421234842.png

Take care everyone, and good luck!

Nice race! Count me in if there are slots remaining.

PSN: ciokanu
AM

We've got a full grid at the moment, mate. I'll keep your details handy, and get you a spot, if we have last minute withdrawals.

Would advise knocking a livery together, just in case.

I'll be there, barring any last minute shenanigans.

Has the update had any significant effect on the car btw?

As far as I could tell, no on handling. But didn't run enough laps to see if the tire/fuel wear was the same.

I'm going to have to disagree with R1600 here. There are subtle changes. But they're noticeable.

Initial bite at turn in seems to be improved. Myself, and Pigems both beat our PB by more than half a second, last night. Within about five or six laps.

Last edited:
48hr (ish) roll call. We all still good to go on Sat?
Yes I'll be there

As far as I could tell, no on handling. But didn't run enough laps to see if the tire/fuel wear was the same.
Fuel seems different. Before the update I tried a flat out run with full tank and managed to do 24,5 laps. Yesterday I tried the same thing and only managed to do 23,6 laps. It was just primary testing so I probably need tu run more laps to confirm this.

I unfortunately need to drop out as much as I’d love to race. My schedule shifted and I won’t have time to prepare for this and the FIA manu races which conveniently have been piled onto Saturday :banghead:

No worries, mate.

@ciokanu, spot open if you still want it.

Will there be a practice lobby sometime today?

There will be, yeah. Not too sure what time, though. Need to try and find out why my wheel is randomly pausing gameplay when hitting curbs through tight right handers.

There will be, yeah. Not too sure what time, though. Need to try and find out why my wheel is randomly pausing gameplay when hitting curbs through tight right handers.

Okay, I'll keep an eye on the thread. Good luck with the troubleshooting.

Wheel seems fine after a bit of fiddling. Looks like the share/option buttons were sticking slightly.

Practice lobby will be open at 22:30 UK time (in an hour, for any non UK based people)

Latest Posts

Back