Cayman Challenge. 300km Interlagos. 25th April. Seeking Reserves.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 164 comments
IMPORTANT NOTE.

Remember this is a manual rolling start. Overtakes are strictly prohibited on first lap.

After grid start, pole sitter* is to lead grid at approx 100kmh/60mph.

Pole sitter is free to start race properly anywhere between this line, and the start/finish line.

ts0QPUu.jpg

*we all know it'll be @Mistah_MCA or @R1600Turbo

IMPORTANT NOTE.

Remember this is a manual rolling start. Overtakes are strictly prohibited on first lap.

After grid start, pole sitter* is to lead grid at approx 100kmh/60mph.

Pole sitter is free to start race properly anywhere between this line, and the start/finish line.

ts0QPUu.jpg

*we all know it'll be @Mistah_MCA or @R1600Turbo
With how much I've practiced, I can almost guarantee that @R1600Turbo is going to get pole and kick my booty. :lol:

Here's to hoping I don't sleep in and wake up after the race starts. :ouch:

With how much I've practiced, I can almost guarantee that @R1600Turbo is going to get pole and kick my booty. :lol:

Here's to hoping I don't sleep in and wake up after the race starts. :ouch:
Mid 35's is what I'm hitting for reference. Just did a 24 lap stint in the practice lobby and managed 35.5 to 36.0 for pretty much the whole thing minus a couple laps where mistakes were made. Even had a 3-lap section where I ran 35.979, 35.964, 35.979 all back to back. :lol:

Last edited:
If you need a filler I could pop in in 2 minutes...

If you can knock a quick livery together in six hours, you can have Mistah's spot, if he can't make it :)

Two hour race is a hell of thing to jump into at such notice. But, you're more than welcome if we have a space.

Nice!

Gonna be cutting it close. Not sure if I'll be able to make it on time. :ouch:

No worries, mate. Hopefully you can make it. Always good having you involved.

This will be my livery if that's ok?

Just need you to make one change, and you're good to go.

Swap the number board for board number 4, and pop the Michelin decals above. As below, just with the black board, instead of the white.

ScPG72T.jpg

Any open spots last minute? I've got nothing to do today and driving around Interlagos for nearly two hours sounds like fun even though I'm not a big of the track, mostly the second sector though.

Possibly. There is a chance that Mistah won't be able to make it. If not, and @Groundfish doesn't confirm he wants that spot, you can take it.

Short notice for a livery, mind. As long as the Michelin decals are in place, I'm not expecting show worthy stuff :lol:

So, Qualifying starts in 3h 15m? Or did I get it wrong again. :lol:

You're an hour ahead of EST. Sooo, quali for you starts at 16:00.

You can take it Desert, I may jump in last minute if there’s an open spot, nothing more, haven’t practiced.
Livery is plate 4 mich sticker and that’s it?
Tasteful colors?
I’ll slap it together

Literally anything you want colour wise, mate.

Okay cool, finishing up a livery now

Sorted. If Mistah can't make it, his spot is yours.

Possibly. There is a chance that Mistah won't be able to make it. If not, and @Groundfish doesn't confirm he wants that spot, you can take it.

Short notice for a livery, mind. As long as the Michelin decals are in place, I'm not expecting show worthy stuff :lol:
I doubt@groundfish will show. He doesn't like long races.
And if someone needs a livery and don't mind running my number there are at least four to pick from at my page

Back