Cayman Challenge. 300km Interlagos. 25th April. Seeking Reserves.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 164 comments
You guys in pro are super fast, my strategy surely doesn't matter :lol:

I'm running in the 37s in practice with an optimal of 1:36:800ish but I can never get all the the sectors right, damn Interlagos! :banghead:

Hadn't even thought about pit strategy. :lol:

It seems like the initial fuel is enough for around 24/25 laps flat out, so I’m thinking about splitting two pairs of tires over that tank and then only fuelling up enough for each set of tires from then on out. I haven’t worked out pit loss yet so I’m not sure if it’s worth stretching sets of tires any longer then that yet. :)

Last edited:
I am probably dead last so my strays at not that important. I was planning to go as long as I can on the tank with one stop in between for tires.
Then I will know how many laps I have to fill for a set of tires so I will do that afterwards.

So it looks like the next FIA season starts on the same day as this is scheduled. @Bivittavus88 will the timing conflict with that?

Quali starts at 20:00 UK time (12:00 PST - 15:00 EST) race should take approx 2 hours? Ish? I think. So, we should be done by 22:15 UK time.

Might interfere with a few time slots for the Euro guys. But, those on the other side of the pond should be alright.

Quali starts at 20:00 UK time (12:00 PST - 15:00 EST) race should take approx 2 hours? Ish? I think. So, we should be done by 22:15 UK time.

Might interfere with a few time slots for the Euro guys. But, those on the other side of the pond should be alright.
Ahh, I keep forgetting that EST first slot is 18:00 now instead of 17:00. Good deal!

Also strat wise I'm just hoping to not have to get towed back to the pits without fuel.

I usually go for the earlier EMEA slots anyway, so fitting this and Nations in on the same day should be no problem for me. 👍

That's my livery 99% sorted. I'll be running a practice lobby tomorrow night.

4908951159144744468_0.jpg

Latest Posts

Back