[CCS2] Clubman Cup - October 18 - Spaces Available!

Yes please, in green if possible.

Is there a specific shade of green you're after, or am I free to choose (read: pick the limest of greens)?

I would like to join. Didn't read all the messages, what do I have to do?

All vital info should be in the first post. Read that, click the links, and it should all start coming together.

*Look at me timing this to line up with there being just one week before the season is supposed to start*

Hey @Drex124 and @geeTeye - special delivery:

20191004193257.jpg

For Drex124 and for geeTeye

..though, I will say that we're going to need a few more people..

I would like to join for Toyota MR2 Challenge with number #2, if possible. 👍

..we've been over this, Harsk. Somewhere in the OP is a link to a sign-up thing. That's your ticket.

With that bit of housekeeping out of the way.. yeah, a variety of factors are making this whole thing less likely by the day. I'll give it 'til Thursday, see where we stand by then.

..we've been over this, Harsk. Somewhere in the OP is a link to a sign-up thing. That's your ticket.

With that bit of housekeeping out of the way.. yeah, a variety of factors are making this whole thing less likely by the day. I'll give it 'til Thursday, see where we stand by then.
Done! 👍

Can someone make a livery like in the photo below for me, please? I would like to have my livery in red, if possible. :cheers:
20191004193257-jpg.855408

Looking forward to race with you guys! Cheers. :cheers:

Aight, I've already decided.

Screw the Toyota MR2 Challenge.

Screw the multiple driver classes thing.

We're cutting straight to the chase and see if the real deal gets more attention.

October 18. Round one. Check OP.

We're cutting straight to the chase and see if the real deal gets more attention.

Much better now! It was very boring with just the MR2, now it's much better.

Guess its time for me to get back in the swing of things again

..I was about to remind people that having signed up for the Toyota MR2 Challenge doesn't automatically fill out your entry for S2 - call it a technical limitation - so thank you for bringing this thread back from the dead for me.

I'll play it the same as last time - see where we stand by Thursday.

..I was about to remind people that having signed up for the Toyota MR2 Challenge doesn't automatically fill out your entry for S2 - call it a technical limitation - so thank you for bringing this thread back from the dead for me.

I'll play it the same as last time - see where we stand by Thursday.
Actually I don't want to join this. I hate these cars, and if we don't get a lot of people I would be bored. Really unhappy because this could be cool, if you just didn't change idea every week we could be more. You know, nearly no one uses street legal cars for championships, if they aren't Touring cars like Clio etc. So it was absolutely a suicide for you to create this. I'm sorry, you deserve more interest bruh.
I'd love to race with you sometimes. I'm a driver in plenty of championship here you can sign up on, so check them if you want, or just check my thread which is a multiclass one.

if we don't get a lot of people I would be bored.

Fair point.

if you just didn't change idea every week

..except the only reason I did this was because the MR2 thing was gaining bugger all traction as well. So, me being me, I figured we'd skip the appetizer and go straight to the main course. MR2 was only ever tacked on because people last season were complaining about balancing issues, and then nobody takes an interest in the thing designed to circumvent that issue. Story of my life.

You know, nearly no one uses street legal cars for championships, if they aren't Touring cars like Clio etc. So it was absolutely a suicide for you to create this.

Oh, don't I know it, don't I know it..

...sooo yeah, I'm guessing this is going in the freezer (rather than the grave) for a little while - I do want to continue doing this, but apparently I'm even more in the minority now than I was when I did S1. I'm still not quite sure how this niche could get even smaller, but here we are.

So I'm going to leave the thread (and title) as is (with only one minor change to the OP), check back on the status quo of the R&L forum in about half a year and see where to go from there.

Back