Challenge missions done

Three... great job! I doubt I'll ever gold it all - the rally stuff I just cannot get along with! Good luck with Circuit Experience!!

Thanx Dawg :D. The night rallies had me jacked up a while, then someone suggested adjusting the picture on the TV. Made all the difference with the lights on, lol. That last one, 4 laps at ring in a gr 3 of choice was surprisingly difficult after golding the circuit experience. Starts you out with a notice to pit but with fuel management you can go 2 laps on hards to make your stop economical. Took a few runs to pull it off. My M6 was overtuned for the track and kept burning through tires. Finally did it by setting top speed up a bit on a WRX

Thanx Dawg :D. The night rallies had me jacked up a while, then someone suggested adjusting the picture on the TV. Made all the difference with the lights on, lol. That last one, 4 laps at ring in a gr 3 of choice was surprisingly difficult after golding the circuit experience. Starts you out with a notice to pit but with fuel management you can go 2 laps on hards to make your stop economical. Took a few runs to pull it off. My M6 was overtuned for the track and kept burning through tires. Finally did it by setting top speed up a bit on a WRX
I might give the TV trick a try.... might help!
As to the Ring, I did it once and got bronze.... all you have to do to get bronze is finish!! :lol:

Three... great job! I doubt I'll ever gold it all - the rally stuff I just cannot get along with! Good luck with Circuit Experience!!
The rally in this game is not realistic at all in my opinion. Took me a few attempts too. You just need to brake really early and short shift like crazy to maximize traction. Don't slide around too much (that loses you time) and try to keep it on the road at all times. Practice and eventually you'll make it. Good luck.👍

The rally in this game is not realistic at all in my opinion. Took me a few attempts too. You just need to brake really early and short shift like crazy to maximize traction. Don't slide around too much (that loses you time) and try to keep it on the road at all times. Practice and eventually you'll make it. Good luck.👍
Thanks for the tips.... but flashing up a rally track takes a bit of discipline for me.... and I don't have any. :cheers:

Completed the nordschleife all gold but it somehow lost my progress switching to another PS4 :(

That's a drag. Hopefully once you've don it won't be so hard. Though, I recently played through GT 1 and 2 again and found those license tests harder than I remembered. The one I am having trouble with is Brand's hatch full lap. My best is about 1 second off.

Really quite some fun the challenge missions,hoped that they expanded in an update...but for the moment nothing,only the circuit experiences...

Would be great also that the make it a bit more difficult, cause most of the missions I've golded them in first run.
Only the rally stages I needed 3-4 attempts to get gold.

Anyway, found the normal "campaign mode" more entertaining than the "GT League"

In honor of you fine gentlemen... I decided to continue my pursuit of completing Circuit Experience by picking up with the one remaining rally track I had left, Fisherman's Ranch AKA Tahiti Maze Americano ;) It took less than an hour to gold all sections and the full lap. For my efforts, I was awarded with ...*drum-roll... Hyundai Gr B rally car, my 2nd or 3rd one, Oh Gee Wilikers! :yuck:

But I love chasing golds in GTS because every time I get a gold, easy or difficult, I get to listen to the Stryper rendition of Star Spangled Whatchamacallit. (Doubt it's really Stryper but reminds me of them.) Cheers guys!:cheers:

Circuit Experience now at 74%

Thanks for the tips.... but flashing up a rally track takes a bit of discipline for me.... and I don't have any. :cheers:
Do you use a DS4 or a wheel ?, because a wheel is good for rally events :).
Tip for rally Events, always turn the car before a corner comes up.

Talking about Mission Challenges I started the game again from scratch not so long ago, and instead of doing the Licence test and the Circuit Experience first. I went straight to do the Mission Challenges so I can get them out of the way 👍.

Really quite some fun the challenge missions,hoped that they expanded in an update...but for the moment nothing,only the circuit experiences...

Would be great also that the make it a bit more difficult, cause most of the missions I've golded them in first run.
Only the rally stages I needed 3-4 attempts to get gold.

Anyway, found the normal "campaign mode" more entertaining than the "GT League"

I feel like they got it right in some ways with the driving school and some of the easier challenges. When learning, a test should involve simple execution, not crashing the car several times trying to satisfy a lofty goal of beating some record. Like if you were taking a test of parallel parking, you should not be asked to squeeze a school bus into a space the size of a VW Beetle.

I found some of the challenges challenging and also many of the GT mode races. Of course I went a while not realizing they'd done the weight reduction backwards. I was making my cars heavier! lol. My big complaint about GT league in campaign is all the races start with the field spread out and the lead car with a big lead. You'd think by now they could have AI that actually race you without some goofy thing like that or rubber-banding.

Just to revive this very old thread...... finished the last gold today! Struggled with the rallies (especially the night ones) and the 30 laps in the Porsche wasn't easy, but did it today. Yay! Only took nearly 3 years (but to be fair, I didn't spend nearly enough time as my focus was earning money to get all the cars!) Nice feeling and was gifted the Dodge VGT.....

happy tv4play GIF by TV4

Just to revive this very old thread...... finished the last gold today! Struggled with the rallies (especially the night ones) and the 30 laps in the Porsche wasn't easy, but did it today. Yay! Only took nearly 3 years (but to be fair, I didn't spend nearly enough time as my focus was earning money to get all the cars!) Nice feeling and was gifted the Dodge VGT.....

happy tv4play GIF by TV4
Congratulations! I know that feeling!

After being without a PS4 for 18 months, I finally bought one in May. I started a new game have just gotten around to doing the missions the last couple weeks. I've gotten all gold so far. The night rally at Colorado seemed to be my nemesis, but perseverance paid off. I dreaded the Veyron speed run, but got gold on the second try.

It seems to me that they've gotten easier, especially that Veyron. I've golded it before, but it took many runs and the speweing of many bad words. I doubt it's me--all that time away from the game, plus cognitive issues and declining vision has not made me a better driver.

Glad you revived this old thread :cheers:

Congratulations! I know that feeling!

After being without a PS4 for 18 months, I finally bought one in May. I started a new game have just gotten around to doing the missions the last couple weeks. I've gotten all gold so far. The night rally at Colorado seemed to be my nemesis, but perseverance paid off. I dreaded the Veyron speed run, but got gold on the second try.

It seems to me that they've gotten easier, especially that Veyron. I've golded it before, but it took many runs and the speweing of many bad words. I doubt it's me--all that time away from the game, plus cognitive issues and declining vision has not made me a better driver.

Glad you revived this old thread :cheers:
That 400 Km/h Veyron challenge was not easy! When I set my wheel up I think I put in a small "dead" zone (I really can't remember it was so long ago!!) and that really didn't help as the steering had to be super precise! Took a lot of runs (and collisions) before I got up to speed.
The one I was really dreading was the 4 laps of the Nurb. It was fine once I realised that you could get 2 laps in before stopping by playing with the fuel mixture.
The last one to beat was the 30 laps of Maggiore in the Porsche. I eventually won by deciding not to tangle with the Gr4 cars in high risk spots! At about an hour it wasn't a race you could just have a quick go at!

Mission Challenge was a great section of the game, I enjoyed it.

Good luck with your challenges! Not sure they've got easier, you probably got better! :cheers:

Last edited:
The challenges were one of my favourite parts of the game. Like others it took me a while to gold the night rally and the Veyron speed thing. A week or so after I got the gold in the rally one the track came up in the dailies. It worked out well as I could drive it with muscle memory and used it to farm a few wins to help tick off the 91 wins trophy.

Back