Chameleon's Photomode gallary - Nope! (01/04/15)

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 164 comments
Awesome work on this 'Page'. ;):P
Failure! But thank you nick for that insightful pun! (for those who dont know [everyone else] my last name is Page. so yeah.)

Looks very dark. I like it. Good job!
Great job on this set, the dark tones and colors are really nice. 👍
really cool set :) i like the 4th one most :)

Thanks you guys for the kind words! I hope i didn't go overboard with the darkness, but i though it was pretty realistic! (but as i have said before, i seem to have a weird taste!)

I have no-where else to put this, so here is a little bonus:

Just a tip: you might want to check this one out on flickr, because it is way bigger in full screen! This one took me a solid 2 hours of experimentation to create, so i hope you enjoy!

Oh yeah, and just saying, i updated my OP with new shots, because the old ones were getting dated!

Last edited:
- Polar Opposites -
To create this small set, i pretty much accidentally picked the 500 as the second car at the city of arts and sciences, and it pretty much went downhill from there. Then i started to think about how utterly different the two cars were, i mean they were even white vs black. Polar opposites if you will ;) . So yeah, i quite enjoyed making this set, and i hope you enjoy viewing it!

And that's it! Please leave constructive criticism, have a good day (or in fact night) and goodbye!​

All that comes to mind:
fiat500-hunted-by-lambo.jpg

That's one sexy set, great job. Love the toning in pics 1-8 and the 2 shots from our Pagani meet are really crisp. 👍

Also 1 and 4 from the yellow Mclaren pics are really nicely balanced between rich colors and great light. 👍

And finally the last one, awesome toning and light. 👍

:cheers:

That's one sexy set, great job. Love the toning in pics 1-8 and the 2 shots from our Pagani meet are really crisp. 👍

Also 1 and 4 from the yellow Mclaren pics are really nicely balanced between rich colors and great light. 👍

And finally the last one, awesome toning and light. 👍

:cheers:

Everything down from the Paganis is superb :)

Excellent Pagani set, love the dark look in them :cheers:
You three are very kind! Thank you so much for being so supportive! :cheers:

Oh yeah, you reminded me! I forgot to put these here...

Enjoy!

But yeah, sorry, but there will probably be fewer pictures around here for a while. The reason? Well i sort of got back into destiny, and that game consumes your time! I should get bored of it soon though :lol:

This set took me quite some time to create, so i really do hope you enjoy! for some reason, @Aki Ishikawa decided to declare hothatch war on Momopeezero, so i decided to join in with them, and in doing so, i kind of fell in love with this hunk-of-junk. And when i say hunk-of-junk, i mean 2 mile turning radius hunk-of-junk. But i mean look at it! Its so cute!

Aaaannnnndddd that's it. As i said, i really do hope you enjoyed, and have a great year everyone! Thanks for watching!​

This set took me quite some time to create, so i really do hope you enjoy! for some reason, @Aki Ishikawa decided to declare hothatch war on Momopeezero, so i decided to join in with them, and in doing so, i kind of fell in love with this hunk-of-junk. And when i say hunk-of-junk, i mean 2 mile turning radius hunk-of-junk. But i mean look at it! Its so cute!

Aaaannnnndddd that's it. As i said, i really do hope you enjoyed, and have a great year everyone! Thanks for watching!​
I'll give you a reason:

MoMo's Golf R was nice and I got jealous.
So I declared a hot hatch war.

Wow, i haven't been around here for a while! I suppose i might as well post up my finishing GT6 shots that i didn't post then! The reason i haven't been around is quite simply because of Driveclub's photo-mode, but we will get to that in a minute. In the mean time, a few things have changed for me. One, i learned a new editing style, two, my Flickr account exploded into life out of no-where, and three, I got a PS4. But for now, here are my last few GT6 shots that seemed to be the shots that started my Flickr 'success', if you could even call it that. Here they are:

- New Concepts -
This photo was probably the first comprehensively good edit i had ever done. I basically accidentally stumbled across an editing technique that, all things considered, i should have know about it way before this time; it was pretty obvious. It just so happened that i discovered this technique at a time where all of my previous techniques complimented it quite nicely. People had actually told me directly about it, i just didn't understand them for some silly form of fate. :dunce: :lol:

- A bad idea -
This picture came quite soon after the realization of the aforementioned 'new technique'. Still very rough around the edges, but i guess it kind of worked. :)

- Dawn of the Day -
This photo was actually technically originally taken by my friend @Pollux458, then i edited it. He took it using my PS3 though, so i take full credit :P. Out of the three, this one got the most attention on Flickr. :)

- Aki's Bimmer -
To be perfectly honest, this picture was the one that started my Flickr success in the end, but i just didn't want to include it because the shot was taken by @Aki Ishikawa and edited by me. He gets all credit for this one in my eyes, because i didn't have to do much, and he actually gave me advice for this picture on what looked good!

- Angels -
This picture was my final call for GT6. Its actually a re-edit of one of my first ever edits, and it turned out quite well if you ask me!

Now we go on to the next chapter. I hope no-one minds me not posting GT6 photos here, because these next few pictures are from Driveclub. Just saying.

- I Love you Lotus!! -
This photo was the one to end the streak of GT6 photos. I had already had DC for about a month at the time, but i really hated the game, (seriously, don't buy it unless you like taking photos all damn day) But i got bored and decided to go for a look see one last time, and once again i was taken aback by the graphics. Look at how beautiful it is!

- Lotus Engineering -
If that last picture ended the GT6 pictures for me, this one crushed them. Because, for the first time, i had an explored picture! This picture got 15'000 views in the end, and pretty much solidified my staying with DC photography.

- Lost control -
This picture came a bit more recently, and it started another era of editing for me. Now i had even more editing things to do, and the picture was greeted well. So yeah, that briefly sums up what has happened to me over the last couple of months. Hope you all enjoyed looking, for more DC stuff visit this page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127809708@N08/
https://flic.kr/p/qj5DCa
Thanks everyone, couldn't be editing without you!

OH HEY! 2000th post! What do you know right?

https://flic.kr/p/qj5DCa

Last edited:
OMG - what a fantastic work man. So clear photos and that last one look really cool. I dont mind when you uploading photos from other game - they look so amazing. Your work is always amazing. well done mate!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

OMG - what a fantastic work man. So clear photos and that last one look really cool. I dont mind when you uploading photos from other game - they look so amazing. Your work is always amazing. well done mate!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That One-77 at Goodwood is such an amazing photo, the others are great too.
I do not understand the difference between real and not real! Splendid!!!!! :bowdown:
Thanks you guys! Appreciate the feedback!
The DC photos are amazing Josh 👍, but that means no-more GT6??
Thanks Afonso. And yes, it may well mean that there will be no more GT6 shots from me (probably), but come GT7... Oh baby. :D

I lied. I made more... :lol:

- 20 -

- After the Rain -

- The Devil you Know -

Hope you enjoy! Ok, let me just say, instead of 'there will be no more GT6 shots from me' i will say, 'there will be very few more GT6 shots from me'. That is probably closer to the truth!​

Back