Chameleon's Photomode gallary - Nope! (01/04/15)

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 164 comments
Looks like your experimenting worked in this case. These are pretty darn nice mate. ๐Ÿ‘

Good use of light leak on the first shot. ๐Ÿ‘
'Dirty' is pretty good also.
'Glowing Detail' is nice, well framed and good warm glow on the lights.
'Within the Forest' is mt fav though, very well framed and use of light and shadow and colour isolation. Looks great. There's a bit of banding particularly in the smoke at the top but other than that, well done. ๐Ÿ‘

Glad you tried some new stuff, well worth it. :) ๐Ÿ‘ (I should have my little tut done today for you. ;) )

Great photos! :drool:

A little bit off topic:
I was reading the date in the thread title and, as an American, I read it like this:
"New Update 06/09/2001" :lol:

I did a T-12! (Most of y'all should get that) :D

Great shots, the back view of the Ferrari shot is beautiful ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks you two! Greatly appreciate the comments, means allot!

GPR
Looks like your experimenting worked in this case. These are pretty darn nice mate. ๐Ÿ‘

Good use of light leak on the first shot. ๐Ÿ‘
'Dirty' is pretty good also.
'Glowing Detail' is nice, well framed and good warm glow on the lights.
'Within the Forest' is mt fav though, very well framed and use of light and shadow and colour isolation. Looks great. There's a bit of banding particularly in the smoke at the top but other than that, well done. ๐Ÿ‘

Glad you tried some new stuff, well worth it. :) ๐Ÿ‘ (I should have my little tut done today for you. ;) )
And thank you too! I am very happy with this set, and your comment just made it better! and again, thanks for taking the time to write me a tut. maybe you could publish it as a thread, because I'm sure there are plenty avid photo-takers who would love the advice aswell, and i would hate it to be wasted on just me! :gtpflag:And 'Within the forest' is my favorite as well. the aventador shots were obviously black themed, and i had made that one almost without colour, and i thought it would be cool to erase the B/W mask around the lights, and there you have it!

Great photos! :drool:

A little bit off topic:
I was reading the date in the thread title and, as an American, I read it like this:
"New Update 06/09/2001" :lol:

I did a T-12! (Most of y'all should get that) :D
Oh wait, i forgot to add a 4 to the end of that 1. my bad :boggled: :lol: Oh and thank you for the comment!

Well, since yesterday, i have been experimenting with panoramas. It turns out I'm quite stupid! When i was aligning the shots, i was moving the camera's position, instead or rotating it, and i was getting really confused as to how @HaerBev manages to stitch the shots together, when i realized that all you have to do is rotate the camera, and the perspective doesn't change. :dunce: Once i had finally figured that out, this came out. again, an experiment so its not perfect, but where else to post it other than my very own gallery!
Aventador pano - Merged.jpg

So... call me addicted, but i am completely addicted. :lol: This stuff is so fun, and I don't even know why! Ahh what the hell, here's another set. i spent the entire day taking and editing, and these are my favorites! This set's theme? Goodwood Hillclimb! This place has beautiful lighting because of the trees! Enjoy!

Aventador - At the start of the climb.jpg

- At the Start of the Climb -

458 - A dream machine.jpg

- A Dream Machine -

458 - Comin' right at ya'.jpg

- Comin' Right at ya' -

458 - 'till Kingdom Come'.jpg

- 'Til Kingdom Come -

(name chosen literally because that was the song i was listening to at the time of taking, and miraculously my GT user track list decided to play it again whilst i was editing. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!)

MP4-12C - Into the Apex.jpg

- Into the Apex -

MP4-12C - Just keep on comin' back.jpg

- Just Keep Comin' Back -

Aventador pano - Merged-Final.jpg

And as a bonus; a slightly refined version of the panorama I posted earlier!

And thanks for watching!!! These shots were edited using allot of the help @GPR sent me! i could never supply enough thanks for the amount of help he gave me! And thanks all you commentators, once again, it means allot to me! Constructive criticism is welcomed yet again!​

They are all so clear and crisp, man :drool:. Just think on the 2nd photo the car is a bit too close to the picture frame, but order than that sick job man!๐Ÿ‘

Last gallery - stunning. Clear.Perfect shots on high level.
I need to ask GPR to sent me some tips as well :).
Man you have amazing skills to take photos.
thank you so much!
They are all so clear and crisp, man :drool:. Just think on the 2nd photo the car is a bit too close to the picture frame, but order than that sick job man!๐Ÿ‘
Yeah you can thank GPR for the crispness! and the second shot is so close due to quite a bit of cropping because of weird exposure!

Pretty nice mate. They do look nice and crisp. The middle of the day light does create some pretty dark/harsh shadows, but it works in most of these shots. I like shots 3,4 & 5 best. Good richness of colour in the set too. ๐Ÿ‘

I feel quite odd today. i don't know... maybe its the heat. But anyway, just had to do some editing, its just do fun!

458 - In the Heat of the Day.jpg

- In the Heat of the Day -

458 - Holding the line.jpg

- Holding the Line -

Gallardo - Are you kidding me.jpg

- Are you kidding me? -

458 - Untamed.jpg

- Untamed -

Gallardo - The Orange Bull.jpg

- The Orange Bull -

LFA - Riding the curb.jpg

- Riding the Kerb -

Thanks for watching! Constructive criticism is appreciated! Oh and just a thought with that, with the Photos that you DON'T like, please tell me exactly why you don't like the, and maybe how to improve them. Don't just tell me which one's you like, but both! The best way to improve is to hear other peoples opinions! ;):gtpflag:

So first what I want to say is :
how you make yoir photos so clear and.colors so stronge and sharpnes if you know what I mean..why I ask - your photos look so clear and real.
From 1to 4 I like it but 5 and 6 didnt lok ok with first 4.. I dont say they are wrong but first 4 habe some great colors but last 2 dont..last what is to dark..I made in my gallery more dark and all you can see is lights and plate..I was thinking this is nice..its not for me..I dont say they are bad..they not and maybe I am not good with editing like you ..this is just my opinion..I think you habe amazing skills of editing and you doing great work man..and I agree with your last few words...the best way to improve...good job

OK AND another thing i have been working on! Enjoy!
R18 - To Beging the Night.jpg

- To Begin the Night -

GT40 - A legend.jpg

- A Legend -

Stratos - Scraping the Tarmac.jpg

- Scraping the Tarmac -

R18 - A High Profile.jpg

- A High Profile -

86GT - Speed.jpg

- GT Speed -

Stratos - Morning light.jpg

- Morning Light -

XBow - Sunset.jpg

- Agility -

XBow - GT6.jpg

- GT6 -

Thank's for watching! Hope you enjoy! Constructive criticism will be appreciated, so leave a comment! This is part one of a multiple part group of sets, because there are just so many GT anniversary edition cars!! Stay tuned!​

OK AND another thing i have been working on! Enjoy!
View attachment 221090
- To Begin the Night -

View attachment 221087
- A Legend -

View attachment 221092
- Scraping the Tarmac -

View attachment 221088
- A High Profile -

View attachment 221086
- GT Speed -

View attachment 221091
- Morning Light -

View attachment 221094
- Agility -

View attachment 221093
- GT6 -

Thank's for watching! Hope you enjoy! Constructive criticism will be appreciated, so leave a comment! This is part one of a multiple part group of sets, because there are just so many GT anniversary edition cars!! Stay tuned!​
You are up and coming to definitely be one of GTPs best. Great work as always!

'CHAM!!! I love the whole Anniversary set.:drool:๐Ÿ‘ I have them too, and, now you inspire me to use a few.

You have grown so much, and I am enjoying your success. I like that you change styles.

'Agility', & 'To begin The Night', are my faves!!! Big , visible, and fully detailed.๐Ÿ‘ I am sooooooo jealous!:grumpy:

Keep up the awesome work! Anything you may need, feel free to ask.

'CHAM!!! I love the whole Anniversary set.:drool:๐Ÿ‘ I have them too, and, now you inspire me to use a few.

You have grown so much, and I am enjoying your success. I like that you change styles.

'Agility', & 'To begin The Night', are my faves!!! Big , visible, and fully detailed.๐Ÿ‘ I am sooooooo jealous!:grumpy:

Thank you so much MoMo! It means allot coming from one of the people who i admired the most (and still do) when i first started the whole photo-mode thing! Thanks for stopping by! :cheers: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So first what I want to say is :
how you make yoir photos so clear and.colors so stronge and sharpnes if you know what I mean..why I ask - your photos look so clear and real.
From 1to 4 I like it but 5 and 6 didnt lok ok with first 4.. I dont say they are wrong but first 4 habe some great colors but last 2 dont..last what is to dark..I made in my gallery more dark and all you can see is lights and plate..I was thinking this is nice..its not for me..I dont say they are bad..they not and maybe I am not good with editing like you ..this is just my opinion..I think you habe amazing skills of editing and you doing great work man..and I agree with your last few words...the best way to improve...good job

I changed my mind about this dark photos- why? last night i seen this photo on my tablet but on pc look much better and you can see the light on the car what i didnt see on tablet so - i have to say i like this photo aswell.

Same like @MoMo PeeZero i like whole set and i have this cars and you gave me idea aswell about my future gallery..

Great work man,really like it.great colors and speed,camera angle. Good stuff my friend.!!

So everyone knows that the Aston Martin One-77 is one hell of a beautiful car. And i am sure most people agree that the SRT Viper is one hell of a bad-ass car. This next set will try to bring out the best of both worlds, and i really did try quite hard on this set. Each picture took much longer than usual to take and edit, so i really do hope you enjoy them all!

One77 - A God Among Cars.jpg

- A God Among Cars -

Viper - A Roaring Start.jpg

- A Roaring Start -

One77 - Golden Sky.jpg

- The Golden Sky -

Viper - Sliding.jpg

- Slidin' -

One77 - Faster.jpg

- Faster -

Viper - Through the Tunnel.jpg

- Through the Light Tunnel -

One77 - Oops.jpg

- Oops -

Viper - Black Venom.jpg

- Black Venom -

One77 - Again.jpg

- Again -

Viper - Run.jpg

- Run -

And a bonus
Bonus - Elevenses.jpg

- Eleven's -

And thanks for watching! Again, allot of effort in this set and i hope you enjoy. As always, constructive criticism is appreciated and enjoyed! Stay tuned! Oh and is 11 a good number for a set? Its a bit more than usual, but i just want to know some people's input!​

Last edited:
Back